Over 25 yrs old and single crew sign in

Sam1647545489

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you old single fucks are in here holding each others hands now, gonna rub each other's dicks tomorrow?

Just a shot in the dark but im guessing your married, no?

Oh and Im in with this club, I'll be 25 in 11 days and I'll never be married (by choice of course) Ive actually had gf's break up with me over it. Fine by me.

Just a shot in the dark but im guessing your married, no?

Oh and Im in with this club, I'll be 25 in 11 days and I'll never be married (by choice of course) Ive actually had gf's break up with me over it. Fine by me.

No, single too, just stirring the pot. Too much hand holding going on in here.

no reason to stop buying toys once you're married. i'm married, with twin daughters, and a third kid on the way---cars in my sig. told my wife i'm getting a new car this coming summer. i was looking at LSX swapped rx7's, but my wife hates them---and said "i'd rather you get a z06 vette than an rx7". stay tuned, i'll bump this thread from death this coming summer, when i'm cruising around with my 4th muscle/pony/sports car. and my wife simply does not like my hobby. never goes to car shows, etc. etc.

if you marry the right person, you'll be happy. having kids is a lot of work, but has added so much fullfillment to my life.