WTR Building 3000-4000 sqft................

neonkiller

If you maintain them they are pretty good. A friend of mine uses an oil burner to heat his shop in Hilliard. His shop is very comfortable.

The problem is. I dont see 4 or 5 guys pulling the funds together to buy a nice oil burner and...it getting cold right now. So they are all ready behind on oil collection.

Like I said good luck paying all the bills on 4000 sq ft.

How many people do you figure you will have to involve to cover the cost of a 4000 square foot building? Heating 4k sf get a little pricey. If your like me. I like my building warm. Electric gets up there when your really cranking the power. Plus if your looking for 4k sf thats not a shit hole get your wallets out.

Good luck to you.

We are more worried about where the Flat screen and hot tub will go.

Now where are we gonna find a 25ft tall stripper pole is beyond me.:confused:

We are more worried about where the Flat screen and hot tub will go.

Now where are we gonna find a 25ft tall stripper pole is beyond me.:confused:

LOL...I was always wondering where I was going to put the pool in my building. I guess Ill have to move the boat and car out to the house.

On main street in reynoldsburg right next to the rallys it used to be aaa transmissions (they moved up the street) is now for rent... I didn't catch the # on the windows but its for 4 or 5 doors all with lifts an a small office.... ill try to get the #

Great location as its 1 mile from 270 goodluck...

What do u want it for anyways if you don't mind me asking?