OU halloween party

phil

ok so i know this is a lil late, but im thinking about heading down to OU this saturday nite, im going to check hotel prices but i always stay in the same room and its usaully 95 for the nite and its 2 miles away from court street. i always have a great time down there, so if anyone else wants to join in let me know

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll b there too, but i'm just staying in the dorm with one of my friends. Do you know where we park?

not on campus lol

if i dont get enough friends from up here to go im just going to stay in kevin place. so ill be down there fo sho

Phil you can possibly park at my house. I will have to check how many people the roomies are havin down or how many people I am havin down.

You gotta have a spot for the Cobra man! I usually park and tarp by the church next to the dorms. I won't be down til 10 though I'm sure it will be full.

One of the guys on cleveland racing had it and i told him i was stealing it cause i thought it was hilarious

Well, tell that guy to quit plagarizing my shit. :)

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19726&page=6&pp=25&highlight=urinal

Not that I care, really, it's just that I thought it looked familiar and it kept bugging me. Page 6 of that thread, post #149.

My apologies for the semi-thread jack.

I'm not exactly sure, i'm doing some girl's nails...which is how i'm making money for my supercharger lol...then i'll have to go home and get my car, soo i'm prob gonna leave around 6 or 7ish

me and miler are heading down about 730 8 if you want to meet up and follow us down