OU halloween party

phil

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Save your money Phil. Between Marks, Kelley's and Kevin's there will be a place you can get put up. And they party their asses off :grin2:

fuck yeah, you just saved my day. if i bring 3 poeple how much would it be to split it up with you guys

Ya dumbass. I have ample floor space and even porch space if someone gets that drunk. :D

Amanda all your girl friends from capital can stay here. Guys stay with Phil.

i didnt know, i wasnt tryin to bring a bunch of people to your house jack ass. hospitality, i was thinking of you. but if thats the case, ill be at both spots. and if i bring back bitches ill share :bangbang:

i didnt know, i wasnt tryin to bring a bunch of people to your house jack ass. hospitality, i was thinking of you. but if thats the case, ill be at both spots. and if i bring back bitches ill share :bangbang:

:D

That is prob. best though because I am not even sure yet. Imagine, if I am telling you guys this and every roommate of mine is telling people this then there will end up being 45 people wanting to sleep here. Haha...

That is prob. best though because I am not even sure yet. Imagine, if I am telling you guys this and every roommate of mine is telling people this then there will end up being 45 people wanting to sleep here. Haha...

i got a big dick so i automatically get sleeping space, and im bringing chicks so i trump all others !

mabey you should talk to your roomates smart one..... haha

My balls, in and around your mouth?

hells ya

So how are you doing mr rainwater? I havent seen ya in awhile. I did however meet your older brother at a party last weekend, hes a nice guy. So whens the next time you're heading back here?

*sorry for this having nothing to do with the thread*..... and everyone in this thread is a fag except for me. :D

• Downvote 1

My balls, in and around your mouth?

So how are you doing mr rainwater? I havent seen ya in awhile. I did however meet your older brother at a party last weekend, hes a nice guy. So whens the next time you're heading back here?

*sorry for this having nothing to do with the thread*..... and everyone in this thread is a fag except for me. :D

Been busy as shit. Prob be home weekend after this one. Hit me up. :cool:

• Upvote 1

phil you are gay for having to leave early, and its most likely a no go on the trailblazer :(

EDIT-Im getten teh goose

i gots the rodeo we can use. so dont sweat it. just pitch in for gas and we will be good