BW3 in graceland mall

87GT

AKA Buffalo Wild Wings for you heathens....

I saw the worst thing ever last night getting food. There was a piece of paper by the register with 4 paragraphs.

Cliffs....

BW3 will no longer make wings "wet or saucey". They will only use the pre measured amount. You can order sides of sauce if you wish.

LAME. I've only been ordering them wet since I was 8. And apparently so has everyone else that eats there. Why is it smart to do something that a large portion of customers request? If I can see brown chicken skin that = bad customer service. Chicken wings should be swimming in sauce.

That is all

Only a gay would say Roosters sucks. Hot bitches everywhere.

I promise that is the only BW3 doing that.

Then I am gay. I also think the women at hooters are unattractive for the most part.

This is probably the only BW3 that does this but that one is the closest to my house. The one on Bethel I go to a lot. After 11pm M-F they have a meal deal for boneless wings, chips, and a drink. Sort of like their combos during lunch. They let you substitute the drink for a 12oz beer. Yeah you can't get that at any other location after 11pm that I know of...

QSL= 1

BW#'s = 2

Roosters = 3

Winking Lizard= 1,000,000,000 :barf:

Not really what this thread was about, but yeah that sucks about BW3's. I've either had great service there and shitty food, or shitty service and great food, but never both.

BW3 has went down over the years. They have gotten more expensive and the wings are not as good. Rooster is the place, the one in New Albany is pretty good. Sam you need to go there for the chicks...

BW3 has went down over the years. They have gotten more expensive and the wings are not as good. Rooster is the place, the one in New Albany is pretty good. Sam you need to go there for the chicks...

The sauce still tastes the same at BW3. The chicken never changed. Its all good other then price increases.