How many people...

JaSSon

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't the only reason I got rid of my V8 that turned 13mpg in the city where I do most of my driving, but the cost of gas and the lack of interest in it was the reason I'm glad it was a lease and I was able to dump it back to GM.

She was pristine and even up for sale dirt cheap hardly got any interest. Given the instability of the market th days of big dollars on SUV's and like are long gone IMO. I wouldn't go believing that your SS is worth more as it won't be. It's still an almost 8r yr old design with a motor that targets a niche crowd in a financial market that is light years from where it was back in the day.

...sold their SUV's because gas was ~$4 a gallon?

I bought my TB SS off one of those suckers for a very good price. The lower gas goes the more my SS is worth. I might turn around and sell for profit! :cool:

Wasn't the only reason I got rid of my V8 that turned 13mpg in the city where I do most of my driving, but the cost of gas and the lack of interest in it was the reason I'm glad it was a lease and I was able to dump it back to GM.

She was pristine and even up for sale dirt cheap hardly got any interest. Given the instability of the market th days of big dollars on SUV's and like are long gone IMO. I wouldn't go believing that your SS is worth more as it won't be. It's still an almost 8r yr old design with a motor that targets a niche crowd in a financial market that is light years from where it was back in the day.

Dig? :gtfo: