Anyone catch the Obamercial?

Science Abuse

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it, nothing different and for once I feel that my vote in a candidate may be worth something. What if we accomplish what he wants to accomplish in the next 8-10 years? I like they are campaigning on issues that will effect me and my family, not abortion or fucking gay rights, or stem cell research, or some other religious shit. I could give a fuck what someone else does with their body. But the issues he wants to tackle will effect me and my family and friends. I hope he wins and does accomplish what he has said. This country will be better when he is done, not bankrupt like the one is in power now.

To all the McCain supporters that do nothing but call me names and shit and try to ridicule me or make me feel bad because I am voting Democrat like I am un-american, grow up. I'm tired of hearing don't do this or that to the rich 1%. Anyway you slice it not everyone in this country can be "rich" or the "1%" it's not mathematically possible. This country has to have a middle class and poor to function, so the argument about work your ass off is void. if there are all 1%ers in this country who is making your starbucks coffee in the morning? WHo is making your Chipotle burritos? Who is bottling your favorite beer? Who is going to teach your kids K-12? Nobody is going to pay a K-12 teacher anywhere near 250K a year even in private school. Who is on an assembly line making your next dream car? Not a 1%er.... Are going to pay your employees the same wage you make in your business? You would have to if everyone would be "rich". You can vote for whom ever you want. It's time the Middle class and poor get some respect for running this country daily. Because the fact of the matter is the 1%ers don't exist without us, we buy your products, use your services, frequent you businesses. It's about time we got some respect and recognition. Good job your rich, I get it, maybe with a little more money in my pocket for once it will trickle your way. Maybe the trickle works both ways.

• Confused 1