Looking for fun car project- any suggestions?

hpfiend

great guys thanks!

I didn't even know about the omni kenny-- that thing looks like a plymouth horizon my grandmother used to have but it didn't have a turbo. Appreciate it.

Thanks for the link zach to the lemons- if you hear anything else about htat let me know....

I think I am going to go for that lemons race or the grassroots 2009.

I need to do some research but as far as base car I am probably going to end up with a FB, FC, 914, k-car, dsm, or colt? 924/931 is also possibility. 944/951 costs too much. Now to see if my dad is in.

great guys thanks!

I didn't even know about the omni kenny-- that thing looks like a plymouth horizon my grandmother used to have but it didn't have a turbo. Appreciate it.

Thanks for the link zach to the lemons- if you hear anything else about htat let me know....

I think I am going to go for that lemons race or the grassroots 2009.

I need to do some research but as far as base car I am probably going to end up with a FB, FC, 914, k-car, dsm, or colt? 924/931 is also possibility. 944/951 costs too much. Now to see if my dad is in.

good pick of cars, but didnt the grassroots colt(blue one)from cleveland was built for $$ so much money and ran 10's?