Tuning my dodge with superchips tuner. . .

Slimpsy1647545505

I'm getting the SC 3815 for my dodge. . . complete newb with the device. . . never used one. I hear they are pretty straight forward. But any tips/advice before I get it and blow up my engine? Also do you really feel the advertised 20 rwhp difference just from re-flashing your computer? Seems like a shit ton of unused horsepower from the stock computer software.

Read his sig...

It's certainly not real high on my list, but it's definitely been a thought of mine. I actually think the paxton's have been discontinued. So I may just hold off on it. I don't plan to race the truck or anything. . . but at the same time I'm not hauling with it either. . and would like to get as much mmmph out of the motor as I can without overdoing I guess.

What are your thoughts? You pimpin the hemi now?

I have the 4.7 magnum piece of shit in mine. ;) LoL Refer to sig.

In day to day driving and "rumping" on it, I think the 4.7 feels very similar to the 5.7. It wasn't until I pulled a loaded trailer with the Hemi that the major difference showed itself.

My 4.7 with the Flowmasters had a better exhaust note than my current Hemi, also with duals.

Here is a shitty clip of my 4.7: Clicky

In day to day driving and "rumping" on it, I think the 4.7 feels very similar to the 5.7. It wasn't until I pulled a loaded trailer with the Hemi that the major difference showed itself.

My 4.7 with the Flowmasters had a better exhaust note than my current Hemi, also with duals.

Here is a shitty clip of my 4.7: Clicky

Yeah, i was a bit harsh on it. . I do love the way it sounds and pulls. . . I drove a hemi as well, it just was not worth the extra price in the long run to me. Which is why I probably won't supercharge the 4.7.

Good clip. I have one in pics/vids I'm sure you've seen. Love those dual flowmaster setups.