My girlfriend was born to bang!!!!!!!!

DTM Brian

Gears that is.

Lauren, our friendly neighborhood Kenny and myself went to Kilkare tonight. This was her first time ever racing. Her first pass in the Mystic was a 13.84 at 97 mph. She made a total of 5 passes and ran a best of 13.69 at 102.31 mph. She was barking the tires going into second with a little side to side action of the rear end. I think she is hooked on drag racing. Time to find her a mustang for spring.

http://titanserver.servepics.com/Titan%20Server/Lauren%20and%20Brian/Lauren%20Kilkare.jpg

http://titanserver.servepics.com/Titan%20Server/Pictures/Lauren%20kilkare/P1000090.JPG

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 614Streets
Awesome. When I find the right woman I would love to make her a driver in the nova and me drink beers and play crew chief. Ps. had a glance at the commander 950 at all brian? Female drag racers = hotness.

Awesome. When I find the right woman I would love to make her a driver in the nova and me drink beers and play crew chief. Ps. had a glance at the commander 950 at all brian? Female drag racers = hotness.

Refresh my memory. I need to get my hands on the software. I am sure I can tune with it once I familarize myself with the software.

Lauren made me proud. I was hoping to see low 14's by the end of the night. She wow'd me with a high 13 right out of the gate.

I definitely got owned for saying I'd laugh at her on the first pass when it was slow. It looked as if she got off the gas a bit early on that pass as well. Looking at the slips later it looked as it would have been a 13.7x pass.

Girl can drive. She should probably give a seminar, all of the non driving dudes on this site could learn quite a bit from her. Hell, better yet, just pay her to drive your car. That way you'll finally get to see it make a soild pass, she'll enjoy herself and make a little money on the side. Win all around.

Now I sleep so I can get owned by the man tomorrow.

Just ask the guy in the gull wing Civic about her driving. He was like a fly on shit everytime she got out of the car after a run. Rather funny to watch from 100 ft away. Just think if she would heated the drag radials and slipped the clutch out. Very nice runs for the first time ever down a track.

I must admit I was pretty proud of her. My goal for her was a 13.99 by the end of the night. My best pass to date in the car is a 13.18 at 103 mph with a 1.84 60'. I did manage to go 104 mph last night in the cool air. However the best 60' I could get was a 1.92 which got me a 13.21.

She did not heat the tires for any of her runs. I need to find a big parking lot so she can practice using her right foot on both the gas and brake pedal at the same time to do a burnout. Her best 60' of the night was a 2.12. Basically she would take it up to about 3 grand and drop the clutch. A little tire spin and she was on her way.

Quoted from Lauren

" This is the most sober fun I have ever had in my life"