Why do

Guest Hal

Stupid mother fuckers post advice in the tech section? If you don't know what you're doing, why even post? Too many retards out there actually think you should rub your brake pads on concrete or grab it with vise grips.

Fuck you.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I guess I missed that when I was working on cars for a living. I guess Shief knows everything and should continue posting retard advice in a section that is meant to help people.

OMG i was so going to go off in there last night, but the muff was calling and i was horny.

(i.e. hal's girl was knocking on my door)

Wait, I thought I was supposed to have her Tues, Thurs, Fri, and every other Sun?

Guest Removed

so lets get back on topic here.

Concrete is the new brake pad resurfacer

Vise grips grab and remove anything (i mean anything)

Body kits go on with drywall screws

Disconnecting the battery with the car running will not fry diodes.

any thing else i am missing that i didnt learn in automotive college, or the class's i attend every few months? i mean, if there are going to be new questions on my ase resert test that i dont know about, then i need to study up!

so lets get back on topic here.

concrete is the new brake pad resurfacer

vise grips grab and remove anything (i mean anything)

body kits go on with drywall screws

any thing else i am missing that i didnt learn in automotive college, or the class's i attend every few months? i mean, if there are going to be new questions on my ase resert test that i dont know about, then i need to study up!

Vise grips can also grab crank bolts from inside the crank.

I missed those questions on every test in school.

Guest Removed

Vise grips can also grab crank bolts from inside the crank.

I missed those questions on every test in school.

the wise grip one is covered

Guest Removed
Wow...

I'd be happy to show any of you car gods how this works. It's not backyard mechanics by any means. You really are a piece of shit huh Hal?

your as backyard as most small shops higher.

means your just too fucking lazy to walk to the work bench and lay some sand paper on a flat surface and rub the pads on it.

and more bright ideas here light bright? :confused:

I really am smarter than you.

Where do you work?

Whatever makes your edick bigger.

Maverick Motors in Pataskala. AJ (your vote for tech guy, which i know he's a good mechanic) I believe is friends with a guy who I work with everyday named Dave. Just some type of ref. there.

your as backyard as most small shops higher.

means your just too fucking lazy to walk to the work bench and lay some sand paper on a flat surface and rub the pads on it.

and more bright ideas here light bright? :confused:

Nope, far from lazy...I belive you have the backyard shop...but I could be wrong

Whatever makes your edick bigger.

Maverick Motors in Pataskala. AJ (your vote for tech guy, which i know he's a good mechanic) I believe is friends with a guy who I work with everyday named Dave. Just some type of ref. there.

Good, I plan on calling them and telling them the methods their tech uses.

Guest Removed
Nope, far from lazy...I belive you have the backyard shop...but I could be wrong

at least you know your wrong. now if you could just get that down for rest of the times when you are

and when i do shit in my garage at home, im still not as lazy as you are when your at work

Guest Removed
I don't doubt it, I'm in the aftermarket industry. I've got some more than interesting customers from time to time.

true that...plus i see so much shit fucked up by other shops its not even funny :(

at least you know your wrong. now if you could just get that down for rest of the times when you are

I'll work on that for you.

Go ahead and call Hal. Ask for Sam (the owner), act like a dumbass, then tell him how I suck and blah blah blah. You'll get laughed at, then hungup on. Maybe I'll get fired, who knows