Guest Hal

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
I'll work on that for you.

Go ahead and call Hal. Ask for Sam (the owner), act like a dumbass, then tell him how I suck and blah blah blah. You'll get laughed at, then hungup on. Maybe I'll get fired, who knows

who knows you might get a raise for being extra lazy that day :D

I'll work on that for you.

Go ahead and call Hal. Ask for Sam (the owner), act like a dumbass, then tell him how I suck and blah blah blah. You'll get laughed at, then hungup on. Maybe I'll get fired, who knows

Ok, I will. What you're doing is not correct. You should either do it right, or lose your job.

Guest Removed
It's sad when larger shops call their work "quality". People bitch, but GOOD work costs money. You want cheap, you'll get cheap, it's that easy. When involving automobiles in general, cheap can mean down right dangerous. :nono:

ive seen people pay GOOD money for shity work. and go back 3 or more time and shit still be fucked up..then cant afford to fix it right when they find someone that knows what they are doing

who knows you might get a raise for being extra lazy that day :D

I could only hope :(.

On a side note Scott, we get alot of work from alot of "bigger" shops just based on them trying to sell shit that isn't needed. People feel ripped off, and they should

Guest Removed
I could only hope :(.

On a side note Scott, we get alot of work from alot of "bigger" shops just based on them trying to sell shit that isn't needed. People feel ripped off, and they should

please explain...and your example better be a good one and not suggested maintence

Yeah but, the AG and BBB office's doesn't really care about cheap labor.

fixxed

Guest Removed
It is illegal to suggest repairs that are not needed.

its not illegal to suggest repairs that can be forseen!

i.e. when you know at a certain mileage said part will/could give out.

he should , but dumbass's are cheap labor to any business man.

Haha. You get hourly plus what work you do....so. You could say your wrong in that sense. I'll be sure to tell Sam to please not fire me when you tell him what I do to brakes sometimes. I have wives and kids man.....

its not illegal to suggest repairs that can be forseen!

i.e. when you know at a certain mileage said part will/could give out.

Which is why I italicized 'repairs'. You seem like you mean preventative maintenance. That is normal.

Suggesting that an actual repair is needed, when it's not, is illegal.

Haha. You get hourly plus what work you do....so. You could say your wrong in that sense. I'll be sure to tell Sam to please not fire me when you tell him what I do to brakes sometimes. I have wives and kids man.....

If this Sam guy doesn't care, I'll see if the AG office does.

Guest Removed

sure $8 a hour and 4% comision sounds good. :rolleyes:

you should JUST be sweeping that floor your rubbing pads on

and getting paid like that means they want you to sell more and do stuff faster(ie lazyness) so you both make more. ill give it to you , you talk a good game. but,

Guest Removed
Which is why I italicized 'repairs'. You seem like you mean preventative maintenance. That is normal.

Suggesting that an actual repair is needed, when it's not, is illegal.

that and normal preventative maintenance. trans flush's, coolant flush's, power steering flush's so on and so forth.

please explain...and your example better be a good one and not suggested maintence

fixxed

Your really not worth sitting here typing specific examples to and I don't want you looking into shit too far...well...nm. Heard/seen stories from a few Firestone shops/Goodyear shops/GT Tire. There are a few...but I don't want to put any specific shops out there. Because you have little kids like Hal wanting to run their mouth about things said. There are bad customers, but there are also bad shops as well.

sure $8 a hour and 4% comision sounds good. :rolleyes:

you should JUST be sweeping that floor your rubbing pads on

and getting paid like that means they want you to sell more and do stuff faster(ie lazyness) so you both make more. ill give it to you , you talk a good game. but,

Nobody works on commission there. Try again. You make what work you do, and if it's slow you have a per hour amount. Which it hasn't been so

You think your dumbass complaint will matter Hal? Your a nobody..to the AG and the BBB. That and your "complaint" will be put in a file and looked at when another or a few complaints and examples occur.

I'll just tell my dad (yeah Sam) that's what I do sometimes with pads in that situation. And that some kid is going to call cause he got mad on the intarweb. Please son

Guest Removed
There are bad customers, but there are also bad shops as well.

people running there mouth..what i figured.. unless you see a invoice from said shop, dont be throwing rocks!

customer get upset when a shop recommends preventative maintenance that they have not done in the 7 years they owned the car, let alone changed the oil more then once a year.

Guest Removed
Nobody works on commission there. Try again. You make what work you do, and if it's slow you have a per hour amount. Which it hasn't been so

You think your dumbass complaint will matter Hal? Your a nobody..to the AG and the BBB. That and your "complaint" will be put in a file and looked at when another or a few complaints and examples occur.

I'll just tell my dad (yeah Sam) that's what I do sometimes with pads in that situation. And that some kid is going to call cause he got mad on the intarweb. Please son

see now your back tracking

people running there mouth..what i figured.. unless you see a invoice from said shop, dont be throwing rocks!

customer get upset when a shop recommends preventative maintenance that they have not done in the 7 years they owned the car, let alone changed the oil more then once a year.

Why? You work at one of those type of shops by any chance? Or you work for yourself? I have seen some invoices that were insane. Where parts were trying to be pushed that had no reason to be at all. Most was word of mouth, which good or bad is the best means of advertisement for this type of work.

Guest 614Streets
I just had an lt1 top rail ring flip inside a fucking tapered arp ring installer. Fuck me dude that is like a 35 dollor mistake and hella hard to get a single .030 ring set, fuck. Fucking a what a shitty day money wise.

Guest Removed
Why? You work at one of those type of shops by any chance? Or you work for yourself? I have seen some invoices that were insane. Where parts were trying to be pushed that had no reason to be at all. Most was word of mouth, which good or bad is the best means of advertisement for this type of work.

If you dont know where i work, then you need to keep on moving on BOY!

no wonder you keep your job. daddy own's the place ROFLMAO

Guest Removed
I just had an lt1 top rail ring flip inside a fucking tapered arp ring installer. Fuck me dude that is like a 35 dollor mistake and hella hard to get a single .030 ring set, fuck. Fucking a what a shitty day money wise.

it happens.go buy a set of rings and be done with it :o