Guest Hal

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
No...just saying that's his opinion

and im saying your the only one here saying that what YOUR doing is ok. granted aj put up a good agrument on it, but anyway you look at it, what ever is on that floor, just got rubbed into the pads.

I <3 backyard bob, those work orders are my favorite. Customer tried to fix _____ now car does _____. Or they get towed in halfway through a job and all the bolts are either missing or scattered throughout the car.

I don't really do anything to the pads...never had a problem with noise/wear. Enlighten me on the whole sanding the brake pad, I am curious as to the logic behind that, I'm still learning so there is a lot i haven't heard and this is one of those things.

Guest Removed
I <3 backyard bob, those work orders are my favorite. Customer tried to fix _____ now car does _____. Or they get towed in halfway through a job and all the bolts are either missing or scattered throughout the car.

I don't really do anything to the pads...never had a problem with noise/wear. Enlighten me on the whole sanding the brake pad, I am curious as to the logic behind that, I'm still learning so there is a lot i haven't heard and this is one of those things.

when you have to renew the rotor surface, you want to take the glazing off the pad surface so the pads will reseat to the renewed rotor surface.

Guest Removed
AJ's point is valid but it didn't address the real issue, only the texture.

I guess if I were a moron, I would ignore the words of respected techs.

im not respected around these parts. you are a moron. ;)

he more so then anyone else