My first post in here

CHERRY

Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

Jim, I am so sorry that I did not get your voltage regulator, I felt bad not.

Anthony, your Pontiac just flat flys, I was very impressed. Although I would have liked it more if the exhaust was quieter. Anytime you guys have a Track Rental I am so there.

Mike S, as always you are a Great Friend and I for one am glad to know you.

As for all of you asking for pictures of the Minis, I will post them as soon as I figure out how. I am not the best with a computer. My son does have some up on UTube under Bgreen ????. You can see him takin on EVOS and Vettes at Dragway 42.

Chuck

were you the stockish RED charger? if so nice running with you on saturday...whooped me ass outta the hole but thats fwd for ya!

Yes Paul that was me. You and I raced a couple of times. I would love to sit down with you and train you personally on how to Drag Race. You seem to love it as you made 20 passes or so. I have been racing for 35 years and I can show you some secrets if you would like to learn.

Chuck

Yes Paul that was me. You and I raced a couple of times. I would love to sit down with you and train you personally on how to Drag Race. You seem to love it as you made 20 passes or so. I have been racing for 35 years and I can show you some secrets if you would like to learn.

Chuck

Sure I could always use pointers I need a new tranny before I go back out this one sucks as buck531 haahha I ran 12.88to 13.10 all day long only slow pass was by buck an he ran a 16 an a 15.5 haha not me ide love to see those minivans run though!

Welcome.

yeah Paul. I couldn't launch your car for shit! lolz. OR drive it. I've NEVER driven a stick at the track and haven't really driven a stick in quite some time. I think my best time in your car was a 14.8 @ 99 with a 2.5 60'.s LOL

Nice meeting you Chuck. I know you wanted me to race the green Daytona but right as you asked me my MAF was taking a dive. I was just warming up too :(

Good times. At least I was able to unplug the maf and drive home and not have it towed home :).

Welcome.

yeah Paul. I couldn't launch your car for shit! lolz. OR drive it. I've NEVER driven a stick at the track and haven't really driven a stick in quite some time. I think my best time in your car was a 14.8 @ 99 with a 2.5 60'.s LOL

Nice meeting you Chuck. I know you wanted me to race the green Daytona but right as you asked me my MAF was taking a dive. I was just warming up too :(

Good times. At least I was able to unplug the maf and drive home and not have it towed home :).

That would have been a GREAT Drag Race, your S/C Regal going 13.57 against Wendy's Daytona going 13.57. It would have come down to Reaction Times for sure.