Anyone Up For A Drive Near Reynoldsburg

Harry Bird

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Y i dident do anything worng he started it im not trying to get banned

Because this isn't The Kitchen and I like 3-day bans. Just fight with him in there, start a thread and call him out, I don't care.

You couldn't ban shit there boss. You moderate the tech section. That's it.

Go back to your forum and keep schooling people on their tech skills son.

Sorry you weren't cool enough to get the PM about this subject. Next time I'll send a PM to all the rejects so they're aware of my amusement.

Go back to your whole forum and enjoy not banning the douche bags you want to ban.

Sorry you weren't cool enough to get the PM about this subject. Next time I'll send a PM to all the rejects so they're aware of my amusement.

Go back to your whole forum and enjoy not banning the douche bags you want to ban.

sigh.

You're cool as shit in person Hal, but your "Neo side" is annoying as fuck on the forums.

It was pretty funny last year but it's getting pretty old.

I've never banned anyone here. I never really feel the need to (also by the time I get around to banning anyone, someone else has already done it).

sigh.

You're cool as shit in person Hal, but your "Neo side" is annoying as fuck on the forums.

It was pretty funny last year but it's getting pretty old.

I've never banned anyone here. I never really feel the need to (also by the time I get around to banning anyone, someone else has already done it).

Congrats, I don't particularly care if you, or anyone else for that matter, find anything I say on here annoying. I've told mods and admins multiple times to ban me, they might find it as amusing as this board used to be.

I don't try to amuse anyone other than me on here. This board is a good way to waste time, sadly, that's about it anymore. Take a look at 90% of the posts oh here except in Tech.

so this thread went from newby wanting to cruise the burg, to everyone calling him a homo (in retrospect) to hal gloating about how much he sucks off anthony to be a mod to buck owning him. intresting. well it started out ok, but as usual hal kills the mood with his "im such a bad ass" antics and e homoness .

so this thread went from newby wanting to cruise the burg, to everyone calling him a homo (in retrospect) to hal gloating about how much he sucks off anthony to be a mod to buck owning him. intresting. well it started out ok, but as usual hal kills the mood with his "im such a bad ass" antics and e homoness .

You're a worthless fuck, dude. Seriously, all internet antics aside, you're a worthless fuck. You are the least imaginative, least intelligent person on here. You're so far up mods/admins asses, I don't know how you're going to find your way out.

The only reason I have this mod shit is because some of us want to keep dumb shits like you from ruining a respectable part of this forum. I didn't ask to be a fucking mod, I asked that the other two be mods. Do you enjoy being wrong all the time?

You're a worthless fuck, dude. Seriously, all internet antics aside, you're a worthless fuck. You are the least imaginative, least intelligent person on here. You're so far up mods/admins asses, I don't know how you're going to find your way out.

The only reason I have this mod shit is because some of us want to keep dumb shits like you from ruining a respectable part of this forum. I didn't ask to be a fucking mod, I asked that the other two be mods. Do you enjoy being wrong all the time?

im a worthless fuck really? coming from the "all american tech" whose twin turbo car is the slowest piece of shit on this forum. im a worthless fuck, hal i make more money in a year than your fucking ass will make in the next three. but im the worthless fuck, oh and whose ass am i up??? please tell me? anthonys? your much farther up his prostate than i will ever be. oh you meant brian right? wrong you fucking cunt, maybe you should look in the mirror and see who the wothless fuck is. all you do is bash people online, because your such a wiz at e battles right? get a fucking life you corn ball.