RIP. Impact?

nurkvinny

I was just getting ready to post it.

I have a different spin... maybe he had her killed because she is a person who knows he is not a natural born citizen?

Did we witness the start of the next "Clinton Body count"?

Either way RIP

I have a different spin... maybe he had her killed because she is a person who knows he is not a natural born citizen?

Did we witness the start of the next "Clinton Body count"?

Either way RIP

:gtfo::asshole::bs:

I said this as soon as I heard the news: "Some gutless asshole will come out and say they killed her to hide his birth, mark my words."

Thanks for not disappointing me, here's your foil hat.... (If I had your adress, I'd totally mail you a foil hat). :lol:

Grandma Obama was a hard working American, not a leach like Fallwel. ;)

I don't see it making any difference at all. Most minds are already made up, and for those who aren't, I doubt sympathy is going to sway them any.

That was my first thought also. The only scenario I thought of was if someone on the fence was watching a McCain-endorsed anti-Obama commercial this evening, and thought to themselves, "McCain bastards picking on a guy who lost his grandma...".

As most people, I feel bad for him, but it changes my vote 0%