Allergies?? Anyone?

dragknee66

Same things happens to me too. It is random though but normally happens when the seasons change. Was tested (they stick you with hundred of needles) said wasnt allergic but had asthma. But I dont have normal asthma problems like shortness of breath etc. If you get any worse with stuff in your lungs or spitting up get some of the allergy stuff with d in it behind the counter.

zyrtec does wonders for me. i didnt realize i had allergies to anything until i got fed up a couple months ago and went to the doctor. he didnt stick me, but when he checked up my nose, said it looked like allergies. told me to take zyrtec and i'd be fine. said ill be on it rest of my life as needed

you can usually find coupons in the paper for 4$ off a 24ct or larger, and i think the 45ct is like 27$ at walmart. its one a day, so you figure it comes out to about .50 each

Xyzal and Veramist work well for me with no side effects.

Go see an allergist and they can run the common things to see what you are allergic to. Dust, mold, pet dander, etc

Ya Ill end up doing that.. seems like the simple solution I suppose.

I kinda get the same way, but something I found that helps is also protecting your bed. It can be like a breading ground for some nasty stuff. We sell Protect.A.Bed protectors here at Mattress Firm to help keep stuff from getting to you. They are waterproof and very quite. It doesn't change the feel of your bed at all, but they are a little pricy for people. Queens are 119, but for CR people I wouldn't make them pay over 79 for them. I'm not trying to sell them here, but it really helped me because I sleep face down in bed. You can take my word on it, but if not ask your Doc about it too.