2v foxlake stage 2 heads

98GrdPoundr

these have been on my car for a couple years they made 292 rwhp / 315 trq with longtube headers and o/r h pipe. car has gone a best of 12.40 @ 108 on the motor and 11.35 @118.5 on a 150 shot. they are still on the car i'd need a little time to remove them.

i got this info from foxlakes website

Fox Lake Stage 2 P.I. heads flow a whopping 223 cfm intake and 195 cfm exhaust @ .550" with Manley or Ferrea valves!

Stage 2 Assembled heads:

Includes Ferrea oversized valves, Comp cams hi-pressure spring pn.26125 or manly high-pressure pn.221427, solid bronze guides, Viton seals and Pro-Assembled (does not include cams) $1795 with exchange

these heads would cost you over $2000 after exchange. asking $1400obo

i've got something in the works, I'll still need a forged motor although it may be a 5.4

Car still won't be quick. Little 2V 4.6 cars can't run that well ;). Wait, was that an 11.35 pass I saw? I'm excited to see the new setup. I think Dan is going to have to either go S-Trim or get one of those Turbo kits.

• 2 weeks later...
Want to do any trading? I have tons of Ford and Mustang cars and parts. 98 V-6 auto green Mustang that needs a little Paint work; 96 V-6 auto car that is hit RF (frame and core support not bent); good top loader 4- speed trans for 60s Mustangs and Fairlanes; new in-the-box Ford Racing PI heads; 2000, V-6 5 speed wrecked parts car; wrecked but good drive train, 5.0 auto 91 Fox body convertable etc.