Breast Cancer tattoo ideas

verse

I think within the next week I'm going to get a tattoo in memory of my mom who if you didn't read my previous thread past away 10/23/08.

Now I know I want a pink breast cancer ribbon and a banner that says something like MOM or 1953 MOM 2008. Anyone have any good ideas or seen anything like this that could help with some tattoos?

Yeah that was my original idea Eric. I'm think I want something a little more elaborate though. I tried to google image search for pink ribbon tattoos, but I couldn't find anything good. Just seeing if anyone knew of any tattoos to give me ideas.

I don't have any worthwhile ideas for your tattoo, but I wanted to say that I'm sorry for your loss. I didn't read your other thread (or else I would have posted my condolences there). Good luck in finding something that suits you and properly honors your mother.

Something like this???

http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/A60710/high/bmepb304118.jpg

I think this is a great idea. Maybe put her name within the pink ribbon itself. A good artist will make it look classy.

My condolence's aswell, I read the thread but didnt realized she had actually passed since. Im thinking of a simlar idea for my father who passed when i was young. Tatoo's are pemanent so might aswell do it for someone you'll always remember.

EDIT: where are you thinking of placing this tatoo? I was thinking of over my heart for mine, or my shoulder.