rear mirror

cluster

light switchs

hud switch

one black corner light for the driver side

gauges and pod

main dash and center dash pieces

ENGINE:

WILL BE PARTING THIS OUT IF NO ONE WANTS TO BUY IT AS A WHOLE UNIT MINUS THE HEADERS AND DOWNPIPE

IF INTERESTED LET ME KNOW ASAP

ANYTHING REALLY IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN AN PARTS LET ME KNOW, I SHOULD BE BREAKING IT DOWN THIS WEEKEND. ONLYTHINGS I DONT KNOW ABOUT ARE THE FRONT RIGHT SUSPENSION AND I KNOW THE HOOD AND BOTH FENDERS FROM WHAT I CAN TELL ARE GONE. ANYTHING ELSE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL TRY TO GET YOU A PRICE AND PRICE THE OTHER THINGS LATER BUT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE MAIN THINGS I WILL HOLD THEM FOR YOU.

thanks

What's in the engine?

it will not ahve exhaust manifols or dp but it will have everything else.

150k gen 3 blower pretty much stock new maf 180drilled t-stat intake taylor wires. ngk plugs, new crank shaft position sensor. other tahnk that its stock.

would like to sell the motor and tranny as a whole. and i will make a lot better deal on it if you come help pull it out.

it will not ahve exhaust manifols or dp but it will have everything else.

150k gen 3 blower pretty much stock new maf 180drilled t-stat intake taylor wires. ngk plugs, new crank shaft position sensor. other tahnk that its stock.

would like to sell the motor and tranny as a whole. and i will make a lot better deal on it if you come help pull it out.

I could help you pull it out if you wanna give me a few bucks :). It won't take that long if you just wanted to get it out of the car.

I could help you pull it out if you wanna give me a few bucks :). It won't take that long if you just wanted to get it out of the car.

i can do it but if someone who wanted the engine adn trans wants to help then by all means i will take their help.

do you want to buy it? lol

i can do it but if someone who wanted the engine adn trans wants to help then by all means i will take their help.

do you want to buy it? lol

Nope! I already blew up my motor this year and got one off of Craigslist for $250. :)

How much for the full set of chrome rims?

How much for the set of cobra rims?

How much for the TOG's?

regular rims il let go for 150

the three good ones and one bad stang rims i will let go for 150 also

togs are at 750 with the d/p right now but i might be able to seperate them

nurkvinny- yes i do i will let it go for cheap to.

duffgtp- 4 door

buck- yes i have the mirror. i had a guy wnting it for 125 but he is taking to long i will give it to you for 100. there is a scratch on it. the scratch is near the top hald but you can not even feel it when you rub your finger over it. I dont know if it affects it cause i never used the auto dim on it but if you want it let me know it is off the car already.

also yes heated black leather driver seat

nurkvinny- yes i do i will let it go for cheap to.

duffgtp- 4 door

buck- yes i have the mirror. i had a guy wnting it for 125 but he is taking to long i will give it to you for 100. there is a scratch on it. the scratch is near the top hald but you can not even feel it when you rub your finger over it. I dont know if it affects it cause i never used the auto dim on it but if you want it let me know it is off the car already.

also yes heated black leather driver seat

$100 ? wow. No thanks. I could get one from ed for $40 :).

I don't need the entire leather seat. Just the heating pad/wiring. I was going to try to put it in my wife's regal that doesn't have heated seats.

$100 ? wow. No thanks. I could get one from ed for $40 :).

I don't need the entire leather seat. Just the heating pad/wiring. I was going to try to put it in my wife's regal that doesn't have heated seats.

o wow i didnt know he sold them so cheap cause they are like 225 new from what the other guy told me.