1998 gtp part out

STEVE-O

How much for the entire headlight assembly for driver and passenger side, including brackets, I been needing these for a while if the price is right and I can scrounge up some bucks. Also I dont know if its the same for a 4 door as a 2 door but I need the mechanism that phyiscally locks the doors, when you open the door and looking at the end of it, the piece that has the latch that you can see, its a PIA to get out and I am not sure if you can use a 4 door catch on a 2 door car but if the price is good I could try it. Hit me up man, appreciate it.

How much for the entire headlight assembly for driver and passenger side, including brackets, I been needing these for a while if the price is right and I can scrounge up some bucks. Also I dont know if its the same for a 4 door as a 2 door but I need the mechanism that phyiscally locks the doors, when you open the door and looking at the end of it, the piece that has the latch that you can see, its a PIA to get out and I am not sure if you can use a 4 door catch on a 2 door car but if the price is good I could try it. Hit me up man, appreciate it.

the headlight brackets are destroyed sorry. and i am not sure if you can use the 4 door latch or not i will try and find out

gtp-ss. black leather interior and you can get all of it for 50?

vander- front end collsion