Browns vs Broncos...

2 Sweet

What did Marshall just pull out of his pants after the score? Stokley ran over and stopped him from showing whatever he had in his hands. Anyone else catch that?

I wondered that also. Stokley basically grabbed his arms to stop whatever he was doing, and then it seemed a couple other guys circled him to block him off.

Fuck Cleveland, I'm through with them, I can't fucking believe they blew another fucking game.

Haha really? You must be a new Browns fan j/k. Their D is fucking horrible. They have given up 1000 yards in 5 days!!

Next years draft better look like this:

Round 1: Malcolm Jenkins/Vontae Davis

Round 2: Linebacker

Round 3: Running Back (Lewis is getting up there in age and no proven backup)

The biggest free agent the browns could possibly sign next year is....Bill Cowher!! He owns a house in the suburbs of Cleveland, played and coached there and oh yeah he runs the 3-4 defense!

Haha really? You must be a new Browns fan j/k. Their D is fucking horrible. They have given up 1000 yards in 5 days!!

Next years draft better look like this:

Round 1: Malcolm Jenkins/Vontae Davis

Round 2: Linebacker

Round 3: Running Back (Lewis is getting up there in age and no proven backup)

The biggest free agent the browns could possibly sign next year is....Bill Cowher!! He owns a house in the suburbs of Cleveland, played and coached there and oh yeah he runs the 3-4 defense!

+1000 on Cowher!

I had to watch online, crappy quality but good game until the browns defense took a dive, again.

Its about time they started brady, it only takes fans chanting for him, media calling for him, and the starter to be terrible, for 2 years before they put him in.