Wanna do a good deed?

Sully

This is kind of an odd request, but would really appreciate it so much if someone could help out.

I have a cousin who is down on her luck right now. I managed to get her out of the town that was bringing her down and stay with me for a while to show her that there is a better life out there. She has a son that is almost 3 and another son that is approximately 18 months. She has no toys or money to buy toys for either of them.

They are going to be here for about a month. I was wondering if we could borrow some toys for these boys while they are here. I will return the toys when they are gone and I will clean them up before returning them. If you have some unused toys laying around that you would be willing to share for a little while, I would appreciate it so much. It would mean a LOT to me, these boys and their mother.

Either PM me or reply here. Thank you very much in advance if you can help.

I have some toys that I was gettin ready to throw out. nothing wrong with them but I would be happy to donate some. What kind of stuff you looking for and I will sort thru them tomorrow. Let me know if you want to pick them up or what you want to do.

I don't want to be picky and ask for anything in particular. I don't have any kids, so this is all foriegn to me. I guess something like action figures, maybe a tricycle or two, some hot wheels cars, etc. Just stuff that little boys would play with that would keep them occupied. They are just extremely bored. Cartoons can only keep little boys' attention for so long.

I have some toys that I was gettin ready to throw out. nothing wrong with them but I would be happy to donate some. What kind of stuff you looking for and I will sort thru them tomorrow. Let me know if you want to pick them up or what you want to do.

If you don't mind, I could meet you somewhere kinda in between canal and newark. I am free all day tomorrow. Just let me know what time works for you.

Guest tbutera2112
after you see what drew has, let me know if you need anything else..i got 6 power ranger toys, a box of hot wheels, and a box of legos...just went to the crawl space and found them to be sure

after you see what drew has, let me know if you need anything else..i got 6 power ranger toys, a box of hot wheels, and a box of legos...just went to the crawl space and found them to be sure

I could meet up with you tomorrow as well if you're available. Let me know what time works for you.

Guest tbutera2112
I could meet up with you tomorrow as well if you're available. Let me know what time works for you.

i got nothing going on all day tomorrow...where/when do you want to meet? preferably in reynoldsburg

Looks like this is almost taken care of, but, I have a 19 month old son who would be happy to help out. 18 month olds want to push anything and everything around the house. I am in Pataskala and could get a box of stuff ready for you to pick up... just say when.

Thank you to everyone that offered to help. It really means a lot!

Special thanks to Tyler, Shawn, and Eric for meeting up with me today, on such short notice, and thanks for your generosity.

We have plenty toys now. They are on cloud 9!!!

Guest tbutera2112
hey im glad i could help man, wish i woulda had somethin more but its good theyre happy...the only thing i disliked about the toys i gave you, is that on the way to meet you i was playin with the hot wheels in the car lol yes i know...and the gold 97 mustang had a 5.0 motor in it...lazy hotwheels people :p ....i wish you both the best of luck and if you ever need anything give me a ring

hey im glad i could help man, wish i woulda had somethin more but its good theyre happy...the only thing i disliked about the toys i gave you, is that on the way to meet you i was playin with the hot wheels in the car lol yes i know...and the gold 97 mustang had a 5.0 motor in it...lazy hotwheels people :p ....i wish you both the best of luck and if you ever need anything give me a ring

LMAO! That is awesome. I was playing with the hot wheels on the way to Shawn's. I was running them all over the dashboard, windows, etc. Good times!!