TX tech vs. OK st.

evan9381

nah, Florida - Bama is going to be a good one

i hope Bama wins though, even though i thnk Saban is a bitch for what he did to LSU/Miami

just would like to see an old time powerhouse return to dominance, since we don't deserve top be there

I just need people to keep losing in front of USC. It's coming down to the wire but I have a feeling they won't be making it to nationals. I didn't expect the blow out later in the TT/OS game, either. I did expect TT to win, though. And HA!, Penn State lost. I wouldn't normally care, but they're in front, was in front, of USC.

USC lost to Oregon State, they should be happy to end up in the Rose Bowl lol.

If the beavers can keep playing like they did last night and overcome oregon, they're getting the rosebowl bid. I would loove to see USC handed a december bowl

USC lost to Oregon State, they should be happy to end up in the Rose Bowl lol.

They beat Ohio State. ;)

Seriously, there's a good chance that's just where they'll go; to the Rose Bowl. And Oregon State isn't useless. They do have a winning record. Of course, USC should have never lost to them. Shit happens sometimes. Remember who OSU lost to last year? I'm just saying I still have a hope in hell. I do think USC is one of the best, just not every game. Still many young guys, especially on offense. So no, I don't actually think they should be #1 or even #2.

If Oregon St wins out they will goto the Rose Bowl to face Penn State. USC would be an atlarge team and I garuntee they would be picked before OSU would be. However I think oregon state loses 1-2 more games, so that really makes this point moot.

Bowl Predictions:

NC: Florida/Texas

Rose: USC/Penn St

Orange: Ohio St/Boise St

Fiesta: Texas Tech/Alabama

Sugar: Cincy/Florida St

If Oregon St wins out they will goto the Rose Bowl to face Penn State. USC would be an atlarge team and I garuntee they would be picked before OSU would be. However I think oregon state loses 1-2 more games, so that really makes this point moot.

Bowl Predictions:

NC: Florida/Texas

Rose: USC/Penn St

Orange: Ohio St/Boise St

Fiesta: Texas Tech/Alabama

Sugar: Cincy/Florida St

I would imagine we'd actually want Oregon State to lose so that USC gets the automatic bid. Why? Because I'm somewhat afraid you're right in that USC may (would?) get picked before OSU as an at-large bid. Thus, if USC gets the automatic bid, then that wouldn't put as much competition on OSU to snare one of the at-large bids.

yeah I want USC to goto the Rose Bowl, as long as OSU doesnt have to play them haha. I'm more confident that OSU can beat them next year rather then this year.

People are forgetting about boise st and utah, but both are legit and have won BCS games in the past, so dont count them out just yet

yeah I want USC to goto the Rose Bowl, as long as OSU doesnt have to play them haha. I'm more confident that OSU can beat them next year rather then this year.

People are forgetting about boise st and utah, but both are legit and have won BCS games in the past, so dont count them out just yet

I thought OSU was going to lose alot of starters at the end of this season? USC's offense is composed of mostly undergrads this year. They'll only be better next year.

I thought OSU was going to lose alot of starters at the end of this season? USC's offense is composed of mostly undergrads this year. They'll only be better next year.

Well they are losing a lot of seniors but not a lot of quality lol. Here's who I figure OSU to lose and who will replace them

OT: Boone replaced by Adams who was a 5* in highschool

OG: Rhering replaced by Boren who was a 5* in highschool

C: Breswster stays 5* coming out of highschool

OG: Cordle stays 4* in highschool

OT: Browning replaced by Shugarts who was a 5* in highschool

TE: Nicol but honestly Ballard is better

QB: Pryor (enough said)

RB: Beanie (could stay if not then its) Boom, Saine and Jamal Berry who is a 5*

WR: Robiske replaced by Posey who was a 5* in highschool

WR:Hartline (hopefully he leaves) repleaced by Lamar Thomas (top 100 player in highschool)

WR: Sanzenbacher has proven to be the most consistant Wr on the roster this year

Now lets look at the D:

DE: They have rotated so many and are still loaded here with Rose, Wilson, Gibson, Williams just to name a few

DT: Nader Abdellah is the only DT leaving which leaves a ton of others

LB:Freeman replaced by Sabino who was a 5*

LB:Laurinitis replaced by Spitler but Dorian Bell could also see time and is a 5*

LB:Homan will be here

CB:Jenkins repleaced by Checkwa who is a starter now

CB: Washington will fill the other CB position and was a sterter last year

S: Coleman

S: Russell will be back but I think Hines takes his starting job

So yeah I think OSU will be just fine next year. Remember the 08 class was top 3 nationally and 09 is just as good if not better.

OSU's defense is the unknown for next year, the offense should improve vastly as Pryor grows, which were seeing already.

I think the D will be just fine. Remember in 06 when the D was supposed to be the weak link and they tore it up. A sophmore by the name of James Laurinitis stepped up huge and a DB by the name of Malcolm Jenkins became the voice of the bucks. I think the same thing happens next year. OSU is like USC, instead of rebuilding they just reload. Its plug and play with a future NFL draft pick. One leaves another comes in.