94-95 T5 = 87-93 T5

Stimmel1647545512

If you want to use it on a fox all you have to do is change the input shaft with a fox body one and use the fox bellhousing... You can also use the SN95 bellhousing and input shaft on your fox. Just make sure your driveshaft bolts on fine (it should). But if you dont have the SN95 bellhousing than you need to swap shafts...

here is a chart...

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/Detailed/349.shtml

the shaft on the 94-95 trans is .57" longer than the fox the diameter of the input shaft is the same if your in a pinch you can cut the input shaft down to fit the fox otherwise swap input shafts

change the input shaft, just watch out for all those damn roller bearings and don't loose them inside the tranny. Kevin and Andy watched me change this tranny about 6 times until I realized later down the road jegs sold me the wrong clutch to flywheel bolts. I still don't think they have fixed the problem.

Thanks guys, you make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Sad thing is, I just took 2 or 3 broken T-5 transmissions in for aluminum scrap not to long ago.