Proper way to execute a 1-2-1 shift @9000rpms

1qwk767

I find it funny that people are making fun of the driving of a guy that has more 9 second passes in sanctioned racing than this whole message board combined. I probably need to lighten up though :)

protector of all. we bow to your kindness :gtfo:

Yeah, I rocked a Typhoon back in 1992 and 1993. I only had it about eight months before it was stolen, used in an armed robbery, involved in a high-speed chase with the state highway patrol, crashed in a PIT maneuver, and then shot inadvertently by a trooper attempting to apprehend the driver. Completely true story, BTW - no lie.

Yeah, I rocked a Typhoon back in 1992 and 1993. I only had it about eight months before it was stolen, used in an armed robbery, involved in a high-speed chase with the state highway patrol, crashed in a PIT maneuver, and then shot inadvertently by a trooper attempting to apprehend the driver. Completely true story, BTW - no lie.

Damn man thats shitty, coincidently enough there was someone on here with one that was stolen as well a few months ago sick cars sad to hear but that was a good story ha

I was there at MIR this weekend and saw it in person, it was deff crazy to see the back wheels come off the ground lol. CLutchmasters ended up getting it fixed and running again that day.

amazing that it didnt bend valves or hurt the motor in any way

That's far cooler than my car being stolen, recovered with a stolen NASCAR and being painted purple.

:lol: i did that to pauls car once, just ask him about it.

yea that was the night he stripped the threads off my shift nob oh an the same run that phil blew my clutch up to dust....no joke about the dust..

his shift knob came off in the middle of a shift and i almost threw it through the back window

dick

scary as hell not fun, but funny later on

no not funny u blew up my shit asshat

but yea that video had phil written all over it