Bad78Cutlass: incestuous faggots

GonneVille

So far I do not like you two at all. I think ur uncle is cool. I have met him. You are talking about 2 cool people. If I see you I will tell you how much your dads sperm was waisted trust me! BTW. your uncle claims that they are his cars. Care to touch on that?

We don't even know who you are, but both of them may be cool or whatever. But it would be nice just to get things settled in person.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam, long story short people run their mouth. And after all of that, we saw a couple of them in person and they didn't say a word. That sums it up.

I buy this about as much as I believe anything else that comes off your keyboard. Let's be frank, several of the female members here could probably bend your skinny asses in half.

I buy this about as much as I believe anything else that comes off your keyboard. Let's be frank, several of the female members here could probably bend your skinny asses in half.

Were just saying everyone was out there around late August. And we have no reason to lie.

• Downvote 1

O god, why do people always want to start crap with us? Jealous of us or what.....scared?

If random people "always" start shit with you, do you suppose everyone else is the problem, or maybe, just maybe it's you?

Very few people here are scared of your "coming soon" projects, and nobody is jealous. Get that through your head(s), and try to enjoy your stay.

Cliffs: two fucking children come on here bragging about their sweet rides which really turn out to be their uncles. They are 15 and can't even legaly drive a car but they are the best drag racers to exist evar! Not to mention they are twin faggot brothers who have a joint acount and refer to themselves as we. The only thing left to figure out is who is catching.

im pretty sure they just go back and forth with that.

If random people "always" start shit with you, do you suppose everyone else is the problem, or maybe, just maybe it's you?

Very few people here are scared of your "coming soon" projects, and nobody is jealous. Get that through your head(s), and try to enjoy your stay.

Well if everyone would get to know us, they would like us. You can ask anyone, well other then here and they like us. Because they've actually met us in person, talked etc. Because were easy to get along with.

• Downvote 1

Well if everyone would get to know us, they would like us. You can ask anyone, well other then here and they like us. Because they've actually met us in person, talked etc. Because were easy to get along with.

Really? cause i wouldnt. I hate stupid little kids that try to lie to make people think they are cool...

are you going to answer that or keep dancing around the fucking question?

Nothing to dance around, their plain out our cars. We bought the Cutlass in '07, and in '07 when the Camaro was stock our uncle gave that to us and hasn't been running since because we are buildin it back to a race car. Someone want to come over so we will show them all recipts in our name? Go out to west Jeg's and ask all of them, they know us and they'll tell you straight up who buys the parts. And we do all the work ourselves. Right now we're doin bodywork on an 8.5 Nova, if you all want pics we'll post em up! No problem at all not on here tryin to start a bunch of crap just here to settle things.

How the fuck did these two little twats not get permabanned after this shit?

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55754

Do we have any standards left at all?

I honestly think I've had more requests to ban you than I have to ban them.

I dont like anyone in this thread... Including my 6'5'' 295 pound brother that can reach the pedals.

Edit: Ok I lied. I love everyone...