Bad78Cutlass: incestuous faggots

GonneVille

Yeah and ask anyone. We earn our money by working hard. Friday we started doing bodywork on a '70 Nova. Started 3PM Friday stopped at 3AM in the Morning. Then started back on it Saturday 10 in the morining, and stopped at 4AM in the morning. And they'll be pics posted up of the Nova we are doing tomorrow evening.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to dance around, their plain out our cars. We bought the Cutlass in '07, and in '07 when the Camaro was stock our uncle gave that to us and hasn't been running since because we are buildin it back to a race car. Someone want to come over so we will show them all recipts in our name? Go out to west Jeg's and ask all of them, they know us and they'll tell you straight up who buys the parts. And we do all the work ourselves. Right now we're doin bodywork on an 8.5 Nova, if you all want pics we'll post em up! No problem at all not on here tryin to start a bunch of crap just here to settle things.

really, then why does your uncle say they are his cars? youve said over and over again that they are your cars, but we want you to explain why your uncle would say they are his....

• Confused 1

really, then why does your uncle say they are his cars? youve said over and over again that they are your cars, but we want you to explain why your uncle would say they are his....

Have no ideal! Never heard anything about that and like to see him say that while we are around so we can straighten that phrase out.

Well I am staying out of this cause I dont wanna read it all but I will say this:

1. Talking shit online and not in person is prolly the gayest shit ever designed

2. Bench racing a car not yours online is pretty gay as well. Not as gay #1 but pretty close.

sam...if you talk shit to said 15 yr old...they act and you beat up a minor=big trouble

Me and your uncle had a nice talk about said cars. How fast the cutlass ran, what the camaro should do when finished, etc... The camaro was on stands when I came by. I was the big black guy with the blue gto. So unless things changed quickly those cars are his. Cutlass sounded bad ass though.

No, but we can always put the gloves on again.

You must be crazy. You did not learn your lesson the first time. Remember when we picked up the 300 and we talked to the guy about his 2 cars? These guys are claiming they own them. 500powered was with me that day. He can contest to it!

Have no ideal! Never heard anything about that and like to see him say that while we are around so we can straighten that phrase out.

1. Ideal = existing as an archetypal idea or relating to philosophical idealism

2. Idea = formulated thought or opinion

I think you are looking for number 2 here.

Please try to speak like you are from the non-hillbilly part of the known universe if possible. This is almost as bad as saying "wall-marts"

Remember paint is for cars, not huffing.

Back to the flame fest

• Upvote 1