Bad78Cutlass: incestuous faggots

GonneVille

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam, long story short people run their mouth. And after all of that, we saw a couple of them in person and they didn't say a word. That sums it up.

Are you calling me a bitch now? You run your mouth too much for your own good, especially on yellowbullet. How was I talking shit, by stating facts? I will be on the westside just about every weekend so you let me know how you feel.

Guest Removed
Are you that stupid or just on crack? How do you not get it?????????????? Their our cars. We buy the parts and put them on and everything in between. THEIR OUR'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not what the uncle says..

and ill give you props you do good body work..ill give credit where credit is do, but that fact of the matter is, your not even old enough to own a car! :gtfo:

So, you can't "own" a car until your 18 first of all. Whining that "it's mine" does nothing for me. Second of all if you will be lucky if you get your license based on your driving habits now that you shouldn't have. Most of the rest of the world waited to turn 16, you think your better than us, or maybe cooler than us? Oh...your careful and invincible, I forgot. My bad. I don't care what you think really, but seeing as though it's a public message board I am entitled to my opinion.

I have read that you do good work, that's fine and i can respect that, but you would not have my trust at all based on this thread.

Your the idiot. And we want to meet your stupid a$$ in person.

7126 dewfall drive reynoldsburg ohio 43068

or at my job 1295 bethel road 43220 columbus ohio

either or call me or pm me, ill meet you fags. make sure you take your dick ou of your brothers mouth before you come to.

7126 dewfall drive reynoldsburg ohio 43068

or at my job 1295 bethel road 43220 columbus ohio

either or call me or pm me, ill meet you fags. make sure you take your dick ou of your brothers mouth before you come to.

What are they going to do? Walk over there? :o

Jesus 8 Pages?...

CLiffs please.

Is this the Larger guy from the west side does most of the tlking when the Cutlass does race?

It think I saw this car run at KilKare later this year it moves out, But I would still wionder how well it does on the street.

If no one has agreed to race yet this thread is gay.

http://www.philhower.com/images/1337/i-like-where-this-thread-is-going.jpg

Who gives a shit? Seriously, this thread is getting more and more pathetic. "They were home schooled?", "They share an account?", "They work on someone elses car?", "But..but..but.. they said they weren't gonna log back on here!". Fuck, who cares!?

Stop pulling this tough guy bullshit with these minors. They're 15! Do you really think you didn't act like that back then?

This is a car forum, they work on cars. If you don't like them, put them on the ignore list.

That would be boring. :cool:

omg hahahahahahahahahahawhhahahahhahahahaha thats fucked up. i hate these two fuckers, and if i ever saw you in person id slap the fuck out of both yous d bags.

Dumbass... see you in a week

Edit: Somebody as him beer and pizza at my place this weekend. Its a ban Phil tradition

Who gives a shit? Seriously, this thread is getting more and more pathetic. "They were home schooled?", "They share an account?", "They work on someone elses car?", "But..but..but.. they said they weren't gonna log back on here!". Fuck, who cares!?

Stop pulling this tough guy bullshit with these minors. They're 15! Do you really think you didn't act like that back then?

This is a car forum, they work on cars. If you don't like them, put them on the ignore list.

I was into cars at 15, no I didn't act like them one bit. I was at least being respectful by not saying anything to them when I saw them with their uncle, who I have never had an issue with. But now they wanna say I was scared? Wtf....

wait.....if this thread is gay and your picture says that you like where this thread is going doesn't that in turn say that you are gay?

Im going to be adult about this.

Please do not ever talk to me. On the internet or in person ever.

You know what I'm talking about.

Lets not take this any farther than this.

I was into cars at 15, no I didn't act like them one bit. I was at least being respectful by not saying anything to them when I saw them with their uncle, who I have never had an issue with. But now they wanna say I was scared? Wtf....

I agree with that ^, I didn't talk like that to people who have been working on cars longer than me. I wish I had the opportunity to build cars at 15 even, but I'd be a little more humble about it. I still don't talk like that to people who have been around the block so to speak. I listen and learn from them....