Blackberry Storm

Putty

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont have to get the BB data add-on though. It's a choice. Apple MAKES you get the data.

Charles you may be the most misinformed person on the message board. $89 is Rip off for 900 min, when Verizon is $10 more for the same plan. :nono:

I ignore your insults cause when I retort you get butthurt

You dont have to get the BB data add-on though. It's a choice. Apple MAKES you get the data.

I ignore your insults cause when I retort you get butthurt

if you buy a bb you have to add on the 30 dollar package, any other pda you have a choice, bb automatically comes with a data plan.

and diana i can see what i can do about the pearl but i know that they wont do a direct trade.

all iPhone plans are the same as the Blackberry plans. Yes Free nights and weekends at the 900 minute plan and above and also what that verizon bastard doesn't offer, rollover minutes. :)

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/specials/en/att_nation_chart.gif

we dont ofer rol over minutes because we have 2x as many customers as att and stats say that verizon customers use there phones on an avg 58 minutes longer than att and sprint

if you buy a bb you have to add on the 30 dollar package, any other pda you have a choice, bb automatically comes with a data plan.

and diana i can see what i can do about the pearl but i know that they wont do a direct trade.

Me and my GF both had BB Pearls, then Curves. We did NOT have the BB data package. We were only able to text with them. Also, send and receive pic messages. No internet, BES, BB messenger, or AIM.

Me and my GF both had BB Pearls, then Curves. We did NOT have the BB data package. We were only able to text with them. Also, send and receive pic messages. No internet, BES, BB messenger, or AIM.

not possible, it automatically comes with the plan. trust me i know ( ive been doing it for a minute)

im still rocking my sprint mogul, $50 a month, unlimited text, unlimited data, 1250 minutes, free nights and weekends starting at 6, turn by turn nav, 2.0mp cam, touch screen, slide out keyboard.

i recently upgraded my rom to the new rom, now i have threaded text, sprint tv, google maps, updatd rev A (faster than it was before on rev a) windows mobile 6.1 pro

i like that i can add pretty much whatever i want to the phone. i have sirius radio, a you tube app, and tons of other useful programs all in one device. plus i can expand my storage, right now rolling with the 8gb card.

but i may be thinking about getting the new HTC touch pro

i have heard good and bad reviews though.

OH, but either way, there isnt a cell provider that can touch the pricing i have on my plan (but now sadly you cant get this plan any more)

we dont ofer rol over minutes because we have 2x as many customers as att and stats say that verizon customers use there phones on an avg 58 minutes longer than att and sprint

You're fired. ATT has more customers than Verizon Wireless. Verizon Wireless also does not use rollover minutes because customers can go online or call and change their plan up or down when ever they need. If you have roll over it usually means you are paying too much because you have a bunch of minutes you dont need. No need to store minutes when you can call and go to a higher plan to cover overage... Then lower it right back down the next month if you want. And Phil is right, if you have a blackberry with verizon you have to have a data plan. Going without isnt an option (unless you activated while the sun and stars were aligned perfectly with the moon and mars)

PS.. the storm is not just a cdma phone, its a quad mode global phone...

You're fired. ATT has more customers than Verizon Wireless. Verizon Wireless also does not use rollover minutes because customers can go online or call and change their plan up or down when ever they need. If you have roll over it usually means you are paying too much because you have a bunch of minutes you dont need. No need to store minutes when you can call and go to a higher plan to cover overage... Then lower it right back down the next month if you want. And Phil is right, if you have a blackberry with verizon you have to have a data plan. Going without isnt an option (unless you activated while the sun and stars were aligned perfectly with the moon and mars)

PS.. the storm is not just a cdma phone, its a quad mode global phone...

Dave hubert just told me that we had more customers, but then again its dave hubert.

im still rocking my sprint mogul, $50 a month, unlimited text, unlimited data, 1250 minutes, free nights and weekends starting at 6, turn by turn nav, 2.0mp cam, touch screen, slide out keyboard.

i recently upgraded my rom to the new rom, now i have threaded text, sprint tv, google maps, updatd rev A (faster than it was before on rev a) windows mobile 6.1 pro

i like that i can add pretty much whatever i want to the phone. i have sirius radio, a you tube app, and tons of other useful programs all in one device. plus i can expand my storage, right now rolling with the 8gb card.

OH, but either way, there isnt a cell provider that can touch the pricing i have on my plan (but now sadly you cant get this plan any more)

I need to leave my xv6800 with you for about a week so you can do some cool shit with it. :(

I'm too lazy to research how to do all of it and I'd probably screw it up anyways.

my boss wants to upgrade his mogul, where should i look to download them?

Don't like phone...Ebay, buy new one...Switch sim, new phone...DONE! GSM >

Stupidly un-secure network.. You lose your phone... Done! GSM Can't even track it.

Verizon is CDMA mostly but we are coming out with phones with Global Capabilities IE: Blackberry Storm and a few other phones we currently carry

Once the Alltel acquisition is complete we should be pretty close to having the same if not more customers then AT&T amirite?

I can't wait for The Storm should be a hell of a phone. I have like 20 customer call backs when it FINALLY drops. But I am more then satisfied with my Curve

Don't like phone...Ebay, buy new one...Switch sim, new phone...DONE! GSM >

Dont like phone... ebay, buy new one, call *228, choose option 3.. phone reprograms in your information over the air.. Done! No Sim card to keep track of > GaySM.. but if you really like them the storm has one ;)