to CR's gun crew.... a few questions.

Farley

I went out yesterday and made a few purchases..... a glock 19 and a sig p220 .45. Just wondering your thoughts on these two guns... i already got offered more than i paid for the sig, so i would sell that in a heart beat. the glock i am kinda set on keeping....but could be persuaded otherwise.

and i also signed up for my ccw. jsut wondering if anyone ahs theres and how u guys like/dislike having it?

glock 19 is a compact. well mine is i dont know if they made a glock 19 full sized? i bought it to pretty much be my main carry.

i got to shoot the p245 as they had a used one at the shop, and idk just didnt sit right in my hand? thats the best way i can describe it.

and i was going to buy 2 sigs...but one of the other salesman talked me out of it and into a glock... (imo) sig & hk > all (just hk is expensive as fuck)

i was also thinking about going out and buying the sig mosquito jsut because 22 ammo is like free with a cheeseburger now. comparatively to 9mm & 45 acp

I rather have a 17 as a ccw then a 19. The 17 feels much better in my hands then the 19. 19 feels too small.

Why not just get this if size and concealment isn't an issue..

http://www.severnsidearms.co.uk/assets/images/autogen/a_Ruger_Long_Barrel_Revolver_.jpg

Why not just get this if size and concealment isn't an issue..

http://www.severnsidearms.co.uk/assets/images/autogen/a_Ruger_Long_Barrel_Revolver_.jpg

Would need a different gun holster for that one right there. Why can't I just carry around a shotgun strapped to my back while I am at it?

The G19 is compact..forgive me. 19/26sc. The 17 is full i believe. As far as ccw goes. It's great. Just that much more comfort when I am out. I know I can protect my family at all costs now.

do u find theres alot of places you cant take that you go regularly?

because i started looking around where i live up here... and theres ver few places u cant take them.

That is true but, I have heard of people getting charged with "inducing panic" or something like that.

The AG's office is trying to put a stop to that.

They hold you waiting to charge you with "inducing panic" but they don't charge. Most likely if you get a cop who doesn't know the law they will hassle you, but in reality the AG's office has told police forces to not charge people with anything in regard to open carry

The AG's office is trying to put a stop to that.

They hold you waiting to charge you with "inducing panic" but they don't charge. Most likely if you get a cop who doesn't know the law they will hassle you, but in reality the AG's office has told police forces to not charge people with anything in regard to open carry

Well thats cool. Im glad to know that. Thanks

i didnt know it would be inducing panic... i got threatened with menacing once for open carrying. but he didnt do anything so either he was trying to get me to make a mistake or he was full of shit,.

Full of shit, trying to scare you into not carrying

I prefer open carry when people can see you packing heat they don't fuck around

concealed carry is kind of dumb becuase unless your a wildwest style gunslinger your probably going to get your ass kicked before you can draw

That's why you take classes and learn how.

I bet you I can draw faster from a IWB concealed friction retention holster than you can from a proper thumb or index break open carry holster