09 Camaro orders?

Scotty2Hotty

day late and a dollar short on the camaro. gm dropped the ball--that car should have been out years ago. all this hype, sweet concepts, and the production version will most likely look like shit when it finally goes on sale in 5 years

it should make for a nice tow vehicle though, assuming it will weigh at least 2 tons. slap a hitch on that bitch, and you've got a great way to move your double wide

One of my brother's best friends is ordering an SS.

I can't wait for next spring/summer when people start buying the new Camaros and sell their LS1 cars for cheap. I'll be waiting :cool:

You and me both. That is the plan for my ws6 !

day late and a dollar short on the camaro. gm dropped the ball--that car should have been out years ago. all this hype, sweet concepts, and the production version will most likely look like shit when it finally goes on sale in 5 years

it should make for a nice tow vehicle though, assuming it will weigh at least 2 tons. slap a hitch on that bitch, and you've got a great way to move your double wide

WINNAR

+1

Exhibit A would be what the Volt concept turned into on the production end.