anyone with an STi

AJ

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

want to let me drive it? if i can beat on it kinda hard then i will return the favor and you can beat on the vette:) thinking about getting one and want to drive one before i buy one and end up not likeing it.

Did Ken Block inspire you? :lol:

Did Ken Block inspire you? :lol:

Exactly....here, I fixed his original post :D

want to let me drive it? if i can beat on it kinda hard then i will return the favor and you can beat on the vette:) thinking about getting one and want to drive one before i buy one and end up not likeing it. I'll bring the tires.

might be be but he already has a cool chick that owns her own ls car so I think that is not a factor

alright then, she should get a hyundai and leave the tail to me. :)

I think she has zeppelins cts-v, that's props right there. I was just being drunk mitch.

well i almost signed the papers on a brand new one in 2004 but the salesman was a tool bag and wouldn't let me drive a new one. the block video just made me want it again.

it would never be a wagon style, those are ugly to me.

and who said anything about getting rid of the vette?

What do you mean by "beat on it"?

um......you've seen me autocross;) kekekeke

no not that hard but i would like do some "sprited" driving. if i bought one it would be set to kill suspension wise and the boost turned up to medium bad ass. think FTD and 1st PAX:bangbang:

well i almost signed the papers on a brand new one in 2004 but the salesman was a tool bag and

and who said anything about getting rid of the vette?

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58075&page=2

byers subaru has kept me from buying two wrx's and an STI from their dealership.

I'm 34 graying hair, do I look like I would beat a vehicle on a test drive?

think FTD and 1st PAX:bangbang:

I know of a certain white and blue STi's that might have something to say about that!! Also depends on what class you would want to run it in, other than STU the Evo's have dominated with a few close calls in A Stock.

No disrespect meant anywhere. The STI is an awesome car, hard to get a test drive out of anywhere because of it. Personally, I would rock the Z06 and be happy...really happy.

don't get me wrong i love my car, i mean its hand washed once a week at least and waxed monthley. but i would love to rock an STi as well, i would be willing to bet money if i had one set up like blocks and had a few weeks to drive it i could do most of what he does.

Let me just say AJ has watched the video at least 60 times in the past two days.

watching it now too, sooooo 61

I know of a certain white and blue STi's that might have something to say about that!! Also depends on what class you would want to run it in, other than STU the Evo's have dominated with a few close calls in A Stock.

Mike Smith AS 40.418

AJ Meade (novice) ASP 40.525

Aaron Ritch SMS 40.802

Andrew Scott BSP 35.338

AJ Meade (novice) ASP 35.962

not too shabby out of a noob in a RWD vs. AWD.

Byers let me test drive my STI in 04 with my wife and 17 Year old Brother in law. No salesman. Not only that, they screwed up the paperwork twice so I drove the car for 2 months before I even signed the papers. The manager threw me the keys the day I test drove it and said "take it home, your good for it." It was my 3rd WRX in 2 years though. :) I could have gotten you a test drive in 04. Hell I'm pretty sure could go today and test drive one of the new ugly ones. Oh also this is at Byers on Hamilton. The Byers at Billingsley had some asian chick that told me she wasn't going to sell an STI without a dealer markup of 5k over sticker. I told her I was buying one in ohio in the next couple days. She refused, I went to Byers Hamilton, don't know why I didn't go there in the first place, and bought it under invoice for an 05 model in August of 04. Fuck that chic.....

don't get me wrong i love my car, i mean its hand washed once a week at least and waxed monthley. but i would love to rock an STi as well, i would be willing to bet money if i had one set up like blocks and had a few weeks to drive it i could do most of what he does.

Wow, what's it like to be soooooo godly? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Byers let me test drive my STI in 04 with my wife and 17 Year old Brother in law. No salesman. Not only that, they screwed up the paperwork twice so I drove the car for 2 months before I even signed the papers. The manager threw me the keys the day I test drove it and said "take it home, your good for it." It was my 3rd WRX in 2 years though. :) I could have gotten you a test drive in 04. Hell I'm pretty sure could go today and test drive one of the new ugly ones. Oh also this is at Byers on Hamilton. The Byers at Billingsley had some asian chick that told me she wasn't going to sell an STI without a dealer markup of 5k over sticker. I told her I was buying one in ohio in the next couple days. She refused, I went to Byers Hamilton, don't know why I didn't go there in the first place, and bought it under invoice for an 05 model in August of 04. Fuck that chic.....

I hope you went back and slapped her in the face with your new keys...