Any paintballers good with autocockers?

o0quiksilver0o

yeah I think its the timing.. The damn thing won't cock back far enough to load a ball.. but it shoots good if I pull it back manually. If any of you wanna meet up some time to check it out it'd be awesome!

I have my smart parts Ion to play with but I'd like to get the cocker working as a back up gun or to loan a buddy if I want them to come out and play with me. I know its hard as hell to find parts for them too.

yeah I think its the timing.. The damn thing won't cock back far enough to load a ball.. but it shoots good if I pull it back manually. If any of you wanna meet up some time to check it out it'd be awesome!

I have my smart parts Ion to play with but I'd like to get the cocker working as a back up gun or to loan a buddy if I want them to come out and play with me. I know its hard as hell to find parts for them too.

Well your timing is done with the little set screw and rod that exits the 3 way on the front of the marker. If the bolt is not moving back far enough to clear the feed, then you need to adjust the block in the rear of the gun.

Its been quite a while since ive owned one, and ill tell you, when they work right, they are amazing to play with, but when they are out of time, you may has well throw it in the sand.