It's OSU / scUM week

TimTaylor751647545500

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michigan will be without QB Steven Threet and RB Sam McGuffie. I dont think this will be the blowout the "experts" predict. Last year could've been a blowout and that game was closer then it should've been. Tress wont run the score up as much as we would all love to see him do.

OSU: 24

Michigan: 10

Beanie with 140+yards and a 50+ yard TD run

Pryor 5-8 68yards 1 rushing TD

Defense will score also

its pretty much always the noon game

With the exception of 06' and a couple others it's traditionally been a noon game, which is fine for me as during this time of year I'm always up to watch football by then.

I was laughing my ass off watching the local news last night as they announced "the game had been cancelled due to Michigan being unable to get past Toledo" joke, I hadn't realized the joke had become that popular!!!

Can't wait. Weak Michigan or not, it'll still be a great game. I'm also a Michigan State fan this weekend. :)

I think I'd rather share the big ten title with Penn St than with Michigan St. I don't like either team, but I don't want to share the title with any team up north.

I think I'd rather share the big ten title with Penn St than with Michigan St. I don't like either team, but I don't want to share the title with any team up north.

If Michigan State wins over Penn State, OSU goes to the Rose Bowl. I like Penn State more as well, but they sealed their championship fate when they lost to Iowa putting them in position for roses.

If Michigan State wins over Penn State, OSU goes to the Rose Bowl. I like Penn State more as well, but they sealed their championship fate when they lost to Iowa putting them in position for roses.

Plus one.

Right now on 1460, they're asking callers to phone in and nominate their most hated Wolverine. Most are saying Demond Howard or Charles Woodson.