***snow tonight***

Linc5.0

ahah, I wish

http://www.gnttype.org/images/turbox.jpg

Except one of those funny ones with no intercooler and the turbo mounted by the firewall... still, cheap as balls and the heads/block/crank/rods are identical (so technically it's a LM9).

Now he just needs to return my call...

The ground is still to warm for it to stick to the roads holmes. It gotta be cold at least a good solid week or so for it to stick to the roads. If this was next week then I would be putting the plow and spreaded on. Even though I hope it does stick I dont think it will. I am goin to put my shit on tomorrow anyways.

haha works for me i need a new set anyways

Well when I'm done plowing Ill swing by and get his Honda, Its not goin anywhere if its stuck.

BTW, Discount Tire has been busy as all hell lately!\

So please dont show up at 530, or ur lugntz may not be tight when you leave....

JK/:bs:

Well when I'm done plowing Ill swing by and get his Honda, Its not goin anywhere if its stuck.

BTW, Discount Tire has been busy as all hell lately!\

So please dont show up at 530, or ur lugntz may not be tight when you leave....

JK/:bs:

I'm just off Lake Michigan testing out my new Blizzak LM-25's in 4" snow with 6-8 more coming down tonight :D So far the tires are great.

sam, im on the north side and we just got a quick spreading come through...it stuck to the roads and sidewalks...this was about hour ago and its still there....

Hmm its all clear here. It snowed for about 30 mins about an hour ago and now stopped. All rds are clear here. Well looks like tomorrow I will be saddling up the truck. :cool: