Conceal Carry Law

SSick06

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody have a pic linking to the search page?

Edit: Just kidding. There are a lot of people on here with their CCW license. You will find that there are a lot of die hard right wingers on here that would love to tell you how amazing it is that they can protect themselves all the time.

Edit #2: In on page #1

Edit: Just kidding. There are a lot of people on here with their CCW license. You will find that there are a lot of die hard right wingers on here that would love to tell you how amazing it is that they can protect themselves all the time.

I'm willing to bet that even most lefties on here will cling to their guns. You're just a commie.

i have my CCW and have voted democratic since i was able to. get your facts straight.

i'm semi alrite with concealed carry permit law. I just dont want any scared lil men having one then gettin trigger happy when in an argument or silly confrontation b/c they're scared of getting physical

The best thing is to walk away and not continue the situation, not puffing your chest up to prove you were right.

i agree to have guns at home, to defend your family and your property, but carrying them to public places scares me. esp being a female (and no thats not an excuse...)

I can understand that, but in the same right they're concealed. I can't speak for all the CCW community, but the weapon wouldn't come out unless it needed to be drawn. Even with the Castle Law etc.. it doesn't bar you from being prosecuted. It's more dangerous at my house than out in public :cool:

I can understand that, but in the same right they're concealed. I can't speak for all the CCW community, but the weapon wouldn't come out unless it needed to be drawn. Even with the Castle Law etc.. it doesn't bar you from being prosecuted. It's more dangerous at my house than out in public :cool:

i understand those with the CCW are there to protect but i know many people, with no criminal record or reason to think they couldn't handle a weapon... but if i knew they were carrying, i wouldnt go out with them...

i dunno... im sure i'll get shot sometime for it lol

So you'd rather a criminal be able to carry one and law abiding citizens not be able to? That doesn't make any sense.

You should feel more safe knowing that some random person could help if something bad were to happen to you, or around you.

Look at Switzerland...

i would hope that if someone pulled a gun on me, there would be people around to jump in and tackle the guy or something. normally, people just pull a gun out and shoot someone for no reason.

and it doesnt make me feel good knowing everyone is carrying a gun.... will it make a robber think twice about robbing.. maybe, but if the public would actually step in when people around them need it..it wouldn't matter if we had guns or not.

if i get a flat tire, i'd hope someone pulled over... do they? not really

if i get into a fight with some chick in a mall... are guys going to step in and stop it? not so much

if someone trys to rob me in a store.. are YOU going to chase him down? ahh you tell me?