WTB 4Wheeler

neonkiller

2WD 4-wheelers will suck with a plow on them... Puts too much weight on the front and the back tires cant get any traction... If you want to put a plow on it you need something 4x4...

Its just for sidewalks mang.

I still need this, Somebodya has got to have one.

Its just for sidewalks mang.

I still need this, Somebodya has got to have one.

Trust me man... No 4x4... No move in the snow... It's bad enough in the snow with no plow on with a 2wd... I have ridden a 4 wheeler with a plow... 4x4 is a must if you want a plow on...

(bought new in March of 2003) 2002 Polaris 325 4X4 AUTOMATIC, WITH Polaris snow plow. Just did an oil change, recent new battery. Very low usage time(thats why it is For Sale).One old guy Owner. Real good shape WITH title. Not Cheap, but you get what you pay for! $3,200.

(bought new in March of 2003) 2002 Polaris 325 4X4 AUTOMATIC, WITH Polaris snow plow. Just did an oil change, recent new battery. Very low usage time(thats why it is For Sale).One old guy Owner. Real good shape WITH title. Not Cheap, but you get what you pay for! $3,200.

:confused:

Austin- whats not to understand :(

4skin-Never seen a good Polaris??? And you Have a Honda ($3,000 for a 1999!), now thats funny!

Dick - Nope. I rarely see a Polaris finish a trail ride without breaking. Yes, a 1999 Honda for $3k. It is still like new. Unlike a Polaris, a Honda will sell for this because most people enjoy riding their ATVs without having to stop and work on them constantly.

Dick - Nope. I rarely see a Polaris finish a trail ride without breaking. Yes, a 1999 Honda for $3k. It is still like new. Unlike a Polaris, a Honda will sell for this because most people enjoy riding their ATVs without having to stop and work on them constantly.

Had my wife's Polaris out on a full day of trail riding, she even tipped it over once, and never had a single issue with it all day. 03 Trailblazer 250.

Had my wife's Polaris out on a full day of trail riding, she even tipped it over once, and never had a single issue with it all day. 03 Trailblazer 250.

Congrats.

Look, I do not seek to get into a pissing match with all of the Polaris guys. Some of you may have some that run good. I am happy for you. I ride EVERY weekend, year round, rain or shine, and usually with a group. The group I ride with (~+/- 20 quads regularly) mostly have Honda/Yamaha/Suzuki. I know of 4 guys in the group who over time have sold their Polaris ATVs in favor of something else because they hated them for various reasons. In possible defense of Polaris, their quads were all older 90s models. I have heard people say that the newer ones are much improved now. I am just going by my personal experience.

I am giving the thread back to neonkiller now.

I have a honda foreman 400 cc 4x4 with a plow on it, it's badass in the snow with the plow on it. Real solid 4 wheeler, we actually have 2 of them, one is AWD and the other can be 2wd or 4wd, i recogment the 4wd model.

We also have a polaris, it's just a piece of shit with no power and something always breaks on it.