HELP I need a VET

thorne

I'm trying to find somewhere to take my dog Joe, He ate a butcher bone yesterday now he can't goto the bathroom and when I touched his rectum with a napkun he yelped.

If your here please post up info were calling around now. GOD If you know anyone that could do a favor I would greatly appreaciate it.

EDIT

I'm so far looking at 300$+ to just have him looked at and xrayed.

I wouldn't be concerned about price so much right now, Thorne. I'd take him right now to the animal hospital on Wilson Bridge.

After she gets off the phone I will see what she says. I think she's talking to our vet I just know she was told to give him something.

I'm with you, The vet said to give him 20mg of pepicide and bring him in tommorow morning, if he's not actually bleeding or not drinking and he's been drinking.

I'm not sleeping I'm staying up with him.

FUCK BUTCHER BONES.

BTW

S&S Products

Butchers Bones

I've bought them other brands before never had this happen. The suck is my other boy seems like he's having problems going potty. I don't know if its because they were covvered with that barbeque smelling fatty stuff or what

Fuck me running.

The postive ist he vet's coming in at 7am I just hope he's ok for that long.

BTW

S&S Products

Butchers Bones

I've bought them other brands before never had this happen. The suck is my other boy seems like he's having problems going potty. I don't know if its because they were covvered with that barbeque smelling fatty stuff or what

Fuck me running.

The postive ist he vet's coming in at 7am I just hope he's ok for that long.

We give our dogs Greenies and Check Ups ONLY