old school member stopping back to say whats up.

Bens06GTP

:bangbang:

What up........I used to post under the name Bens98GT not sure how many of you will remember that one or not, it was a loooooong time ago (maybe 5-6 years ago).

I remember a few of you.....there was a mouthy kid (he's prolly a mod here now so I better watch it :eek::D ) with a Grand Prix GTP and I remember the guy with the mobile dyno, and a few others but thats about it.

I also remember a thread with a bent fork....anyone remember that? :confused:

Either way I sold my turd Mustang and bought a womans car, just stopping back in to say hello and get flamed a lil bit since Im bored at work.

Ill shut up and :gtfo:

• Upvote 2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome. They always come back.

It took a while.......but I did find my way back. Why are the boards on lock down now? :confused:

Back in the day it was pretty open to the public, now it feels like I have training wheels on my posts, and I cant view the other boards. :o

• Upvote 1

I have given you considerable positive rep. I will consider Forky pictures.

You freakin rock..........also WTF is up with your avitar changing? :eek:

Theres so many changes to this site, it might take a while to get used to all of them. :D

• Upvote 1

The guy with the GTP kept calling it a 4 door grocery getter if that helps and I believe it had some eghaust (sp? :D ) work done to it. He wasnt really mouthy he just posted a lot and thats why I remembered him.

Do you guys still meet at the Hooters out East? :confused: I never made it to a meet but I might go now, you never know. :D

Yea, dammit, definitely me. I've grown up, sorta.

:o

You werent bad, you talked a lot about playing Grand Turismo, I wish the new one would come out for the PS3 already dammit. :mad:

the Prologue sucks, and Im tired of killing n00bs at War at War already. :(

Even the new Need For Speed sucks.........

• Upvote 1

Console games suck, and their suckyness is spreading to PC games.

Games these days seemed to be aimed at mildly retarded kids. Oh wait, that's the majority of the population now.

/rant

Thank god Im only mildly retarded and not a full blown shoulder licker. :cool:

• Upvote 1