Attn: Stimmel, Howard wants to wear your pinky toe.

kenny

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh but you have met who I talked to. :D

OK guys i bought a 04 cobra a few months ago and ive been looking on lots of other sites and cant seem to find the answer 2 my questions.And i know some of u own cobras.

ok my car is preety much stock now.besides exhaust work,and upgraded clutch.i want to add a smaller supercharger pully.so what is one of the better pulley 2 go after?and also what else do i need besides just a blower pulley?or is that it?Any advise would be great.and again im new to the cobra cars so please dont hate too hard.lol.thanks.

Oh but you have met who I talked to. :D

Anyone here work for a bank (5/3 and or National city) or credit monitoring services or police? I won't go into into details but basically someone called my parents saying they were me asking for bail money because they were in a car accident in ontario canada.

I see nothing weird on any of my accounts of purchases or anything like that. I am going to setup credit monitoring tonight.

I tried to setup a police report by calling them but they want to come out to my house to file a report. I can't really do that since I am at work. I bet if I call when I get home 10PM they won't be out to my house for hours and hours. Maybe it might be better if I just drive to a police station and explain it to them.

I am just a little worried since this has never happened to me before.

OK guys i bought a 04 cobra a few months ago and ive been looking on lots of other sites and cant seem to find the answer 2 my questions.And i know some of u own cobras.

ok my car is preety much stock now.besides exhaust work,and upgraded clutch.i want to add a smaller supercharger pully.so what is one of the better pulley 2 go after?and also what else do i need besides just a blower pulley?or is that it?Any advise would be great.and again im new to the cobra cars so please dont hate too hard.lol.thanks.

And just ate 3 grilled cheese sammm witchess and 7 oreo's with a glass of milk.

Ask me anything.

And just ate 3 grilled cheese sammm witchess and 7 oreo's with a glass of milk.

Ask me anything.

I dont want to let the cat out of the bag

But there will be a 09 Nissan GT-R coming to columbus as one of our members rides. I cant wait.. Its already on order, just not sure on delivery time.

I dont want to let the cat out of the bag

But there will be a 09 Nissan GT-R coming to columbus as one of our members rides. I cant wait.. Its already on order, just not sure on delivery time.

Anyone here work for a bank (5/3 and or National city) or credit monitoring services or police? I won't go into into details but basically someone called my parents saying they were me asking for bail money because they were in a car accident in ontario canada.

I see nothing weird on any of my accounts of purchases or anything like that. I am going to setup credit monitoring tonight.

I tried to setup a police report by calling them but they want to come out to my house to file a report. I can't really do that since I am at work. I bet if I call when I get home 10PM they won't be out to my house for hours and hours. Maybe it might be better if I just drive to a police station and explain it to them.

I am just a little worried since this has never happened to me before.