Attn: Stimmel, Howard wants to wear your pinky toe.

kenny

Anyone here work for a bank (5/3 and or National city) or credit monitoring services or police? I won't go into into details but basically someone called my parents saying they were me asking for bail money because they were in a car accident in ontario canada.

I see nothing weird on any of my accounts of purchases or anything like that. I am going to setup credit monitoring tonight.

I tried to setup a police report by calling them but they want to come out to my house to file a report. I can't really do that since I am at work. I bet if I call when I get home 10PM they won't be out to my house for hours and hours. Maybe it might be better if I just drive to a police station and explain it to them.

I am just a little worried since this has never happened to me before.

I dont want to let the cat out of the bag

But there will be a 09 Nissan GT-R coming to columbus as one of our members rides. I cant wait.. Its already on order, just not sure on delivery time.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want to let the cat out of the bag

But there will be a 09 Nissan GT-R coming to columbus as one of our members rides. I cant wait.. Its already on order, just not sure on delivery time.

Я не хочу препятствовать коту из мешка Но будет приходить 09 Nissan GT-R к columbus по мере того как один из наших членов едет. Я наклоняю ожидание. Свой уже дальше заказ, как раз не уверенный на сроке поставки.

Я не хочу препятствовать коту из мешка Но будет приходить 09 Nissan GT-R к columbus по мере того как один из наших членов едет. Я наклоняю ожидание. Свой уже дальше заказ, как раз не уверенный на сроке поставки.

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa.

Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my toungue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his cock, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open.

I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing comapared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me.

I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke.

I can hear the growl getting louder now, he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is reasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up.

His claws dig in deeper, the pain, it's excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my cock explode, covering his chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my cock out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle.

He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his paws in even harder now and slams me onto his cock, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me.

I feel him slow, his cock still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his cum. It's dripping out of me, onto his fur. I reach down, then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa.

Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my toungue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his cock, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open.

I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing comapared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me.

I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke.

I can hear the growl getting louder now, he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is reasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up.

His claws dig in deeper, the pain, it's excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my cock explode, covering his chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my cock out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle.

He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his paws in even harder now and slams me onto his cock, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me.

I feel him slow, his cock still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his cum. It's dripping out of me, onto his fur. I reach down, then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.

Il mio nome è kenny e sono una persona dedita del CR. Ho scoperto circa il mio problema quando ho letto Sam' alberini di s. I don' la t sa perché ma ottengo un'immagine in mia testa del dancing del Sam intorno a nudo mentre canto Miley Cyrus' " di s; Vedilo again" canzone. Quando ho letto c'è ne di V8 Beast' alberino di s sbatto appena fuori il mio pene e masturbate. A volte quando sto bevendo i dispositivi di raffreddamento di vino ostinati alla casa ho letto tutto il Johnny Bravo' alberini di s mentre diteggiatura il mio foro di estremità. Il mio problema più difettoso comunque è accaduto uno a tarda notte dopo lettura una di Thorne' alberini di s. Ho ritenuto lo stimolo ad avere appena la punta del suo pene nella mia estremità.

:wtf:

Be warned.. Interspersed in with the sex, Is a lot of Soapbox Philosophy.

Ohhh, My head! What the hell had Mike spiked the punch with This time?

Something squirmed by my side. I absently stroked the furry being.. Wait a

second! I don't own a dog.. A wet nose slid across my chest, followed by a warm

tongue. It found a nipple, and teased the flesh into hardness.. I groaned

quietly. The other one was also attacked. A paw grasped my erection.. Now wait

just one cotton-pickin' Min... The 'Page' licked my stomach. Page? I opened my

eyes in time to watch a bear-like creature slide it's black lips around my red

cock-tip.. My?!? The thing was almost a foot-long, with a pointed tip. The

monster throbbed in the creature's paws, as it rotated them around the fleshy

pole. I groaned again.. Who, or whatever it was, the being had talent. A knock

came at a door. I scanned the room. A large bed, a creature slowly engulfing my

cock, coats-of-arms.. Just Great! "My Lord..." Uh, oh... Now I'm in for it!

"Enter and be welcome." Now where the hell did that come from? Out of reflex,

the being I now inhabited had spoken. 'Ok body,' I said to myself, 'It's your

show...' The creature, very much male, if what my claws curled around was any

indication, sucked quietly on me.

I felt his tonsils rub against the top of my penis. How the hell did he

breathe? In walked.. Somebody. It didn't appear to be perturbed that I had a

male nursing at my groin. In fact the being seemed to relax at the sight. "I

had a.. Vision. And feared for your safety." My mouth grinned. "And why is

that, Wizard.." Claws curled around my balls, rolling them around, heightening

my pleasure.. The carbon-copy of what nursed at my groin shrugged under the

purple robe. Revolving my paw, I offered the maleness in it to the creature. He

declined.. But I could tell he wouldn't mind nibbling on the carrot.. Was I

seeing out of another's eyes? No, I was here.. Orgasm made me grit my teeth.

Thick ejaculate splashed over my wrist. "Pardon me.." Fa'Akl bowed, as I lifted

the 'Page', drinking the semen dripping from his cock. I wanted very much to

swallow the length, and get another mouthful.. But something prevented me.

Damn! I couldn't even enjoy the slimy stuff that matted my fur. The cub took my

paw in his and very thoroughly cleaned it off. I picked up a piece of fruit,

and tossed it to the creature. The Page bowed to me, to Robe, then shuffled

out, closing the door behind him. I had another problem.

Since I was now Fully awake, my body was no longer on auto-pilot.. It wanted

instructions.. And I didn't have any! Groaning, I leaning back onto the bed.

"None of that.." Paws grabbed mine and levered me up. He was close enough to

kiss.. Something surged through me. Or rather, Something no longer held me

back.. I leaned forward, pressing my muzzle against his. The paws grabbed my

arms harder.. I opened my eyes to stare into darker ones.. Claws shoved me

down, sliding up to press against my shoulders. Not even for a moment did our

mouths come apart.. I slid my tongue out to caress the upper lip. The bruin

groaned, and allowed the tip inside.. There it was latched onto by sharp fangs.

The wizard lifted his shaggy head.. I followed it up, having no choice... He

let go, sighing. I gave him another kiss. "Who are you?" Good question.. I

grabbed for his cock which was digging into my belly. The paw was slapped away.

"You are not Isskem.. I repeat, Who Are You?" In one quick motion I flipped the

animal over, onto the floor. He fell with a *Whoof*.. Leaning over, I scooped

up the fat nut-sack in a paw and held them, none too gently. Moving his robe

out of the way, I gave the half-erection incentive to grow.

My other paw wandered up to fondle a big hairy breast as I sprawled beside him,

caressing the creature. "I truly don't know.." He opened his mouth, and I

pulled on his balls. "Softly, Please. I have no wish to make you a eunuch...

"Now then.." I gave his bobbing cock a long lick. "First, I want a mouthful of

This.. Agreed?" Fa'Akl most wholeheartedly agreed when I nibbled on the fleshy

tip. "Second, I want to know Who I am supposed to be.." That got a chuckle.

"Dead.." A paw pressed against my head, pushing me back down, as I had already

swallowed half of the thick penis, and was lifting off it in surprise. I bit

the pole.. "By whose hand?" I growled around it. The bruin jerked up, slapping

both paws onto my muzzle. I allowed my head to be lifted, but not all the way

off. I repeated the question, biting deeper into the flesh, giving a jerk to

his balls. "Open." My jaw unhinged. What? "Open." My claws spread apart. Before

he could say anything more, I latched onto the muzzle with my other paw. He put

both paws up and tried to wrest it free. I pulled him closer. After a momentary

shudder of revulsion, I pressed my tongue against his nose. Then latched my arm

onto his so he could not pull the muscle off.

The animal looked puzzled.. Until he tried to breathe. Air bubbled against my

tongue.. The nostrils widened against the blockage and all that came in was

saliva. The wizard did the one thing I didn't expect.. He went limp. I shifted

and fell on top of the animal. My mouth was full of his muzzle.. I felt his

breath go inside my lungs, as he blew out. Filled his own with my exhalation.

We both relaxed.. Lay on our sides, breathing each other's air.. Slowly he

moved his head back. Closed my mouth. Kissed it.. " 'Twas not me, Man." My ears

twitched.. Did I hear that right? "Nothing can be hidden from us.. I have given

you warmth.." The oath was ingrained in my new body's bones. I repeated it, not

really sure what I had just said. "So, Life-Mate.. Who are you?" I fondled his

cock, and dropped my head as he winced. "Sorry.." A paw shoved my chin up. "You

fought for your life.. I understand - But.." The claws held my muzzle, when I

shifted closer to the penis. "I am not sure I trust you close to it yet.." I

wrapped my tongue around the longest claw on his paw and tugged it into my

mouth. I again pressed my teeth to the flesh, but much more gently. And only so

I could unravel the fleshy ribbon.

After that I hollowed my cheeks, sucking wantonly on the digit. Lapped at it,

imagining it a cock.. My paws stroked the furry arm, as I slid my snout over

the finger. Fa'Akl pulled his claw free with difficulty. Growled as he shook

the soaked appendage. "Alright, alright.." He allowed me to move back to where

I was before. The red penis had purplish marks where I had bitten into it. I

kissed them gently. A thought.. "I am.." "Yes?" Hmm.. I licked on the

testicles. "Ball Kisser?" And shoved them into my mouth, doing things to the

sweaty sack with my tongue in retaliation. When they had swelled to twice their

size, I let them drop into a paw. "Dick-Licker.." Ah.. "Walker in Shadows.." I

snarled, shoving his hips up and my mouth down, swallowing the huge cock to the

sheath. Both sets of claws kneaded the furry ass, as I slurped on the fleshy

pole. The wizard didn't last long either.. Cum poured down my throat, as he

yelped. I swallowed, milking him good.. Paws lifted my muzzle up again, but

this time more slowly. "For starters, Isskem would never have done what you

just did." I gave the abused flesh a lick. "Oh, he would occasionally suckle on

a maleness.. But not with such abandon, or with the enjoyment you show so

openly.."

I sighed. "Do you have humans here?" He shook his head. "Then you read minds.."

My head was lifted up and kissed again. "Only partially.. You didn't act like a

HanWelder. And I know Isskem was killed last night.. Or so my sigils said. So

When I came in expecting to find a scared cub clinging to a dead body, imagine

my surprise when I find a very much alive being instead.. Almost shook my faith

in magic." He picked himself off the floor, and tossed me a fruit. I smelled

it.. "I hope these aren't poisoned.. I would hate to think I murdered the

little one.." He stopped in mid-bite. "That is another thing Isskem would not

have said." I shrugged. "I can't change a lifetime of experiences in a few

minutes.. The body may be different, but the mentality is the same.. So what do

I do?" I ate, was shown what to do with the pit (Toss it out the window and see

of you can hit somebody), and found out about bathrooms. Actually it was a

stone chimney that went down to a place where the dung was collected and used

as fertilizer. I was glad to have a furry butt.. Those rocks were Cold! "Well..

There are still a few options open to us.."

He winced again as I brushed against his penis. Hmmm.. I grabbed the tube of

red and purple flesh. "Heal!" I commanded it. To my surprise and delight, the

welts and tooth marks disappeared, leaving healthy skin. "Well done.." A

reddish being stood in the doorway. Hatred burned in his eyes.. Dripped from

his words. His name was Siguh, Keep Commander. "... Whoever or Whatever the

hells you are." He finished. Something hit me.. "Why did you kill the one whose

body I now inhabit?" As one who suddenly remembers something he had forgotten

long ago, I felt a rush of energy as a lifetime of training returned.. He

didn't even look startled. "For the good of the Keep.." The Wizard looked at us

like a man who finds out 2 friends, whom he has known for years, are actually

foreign spies.. "If your hatred was any stronger, you would turn to ashes. But

no matter. You have accomplished what you set out to do.. I am no more Isskem

than you are." That threw him a moment. "No, I have only half completed the

job.." He drew out a short sword. "I have to kill his body.. Which has been

somehow bewitched by the one who shall shortly follow you back to hell.." I

waived the Wizard to one side. Then clasped my paws.

Slid them apart as my teacher had shown me. I was now ShadowWalker, Master of

Mist. My arms came up in the Attacking Dragon stance. Upper lip curling in a

grimace horrifying enough to turn a weaker being to stone, I snarled "If Thou

canst kill Me, Thine Ass is Mine!" Then leapt at the animal, jumping to one

side as the sword slit the air where I should have been. My left arm wound

itself around his, jerking it up. Slamming my right paw against the back of his

head, I swept his legs out from under him. He lay full on the ground, arm

resting against my knee. His other paw was holding my claws off his neck..

Just. I leaned over the bruin. "Lift your sword, And I break your arm.. Lift

your paw and I strangle you.. Do you surrender?" He struggled a moment as I

pressed my muzzle to his.. "Lift your ass, and I'll nibble on your nuts.." Then

tried to stab at me with the blade. I jerked him up, and smashed my paw into

his muzzle, dislocating the shoulder. His head hit the ground, nose bleeding. I

took the blade from his claws and tossed it onto the bed. "Heal." I said,

slapping my paws to his snout. The trickle of crimson stopped. Lifting the

Commander, I rolled him onto his stomach. Straddled the furred hips. "Heal."

I slapped the back, watching the skin ripple under my paws. I rubbed my crotch

against the furry mounds for a moment.. Then flipped him again. Shoved my claws

into his mouth, and stood up, the creature following my paw. Before he could

bite my fingers, I reversed them, shoving down on his tongue.. The jaws sprang

open, as they tried to dislodge the object. "I give you your sword back..

However, if you Ever threaten me again.. I will shove it, still sheathed, up

your ass, Stuff the hilt into your mouth.. And roll you down the hall!" I

pulled my fingers free and kissed him, digging wet claws into his butt. "And I

shall want That Later.." Then I turned and retrieved the sword. About that time

a half-dozen guards decided to shown up. My eyelids went droopy. "Siguh was

showing me a few new sword thrusts.. But this is so tiresome." S******s quietly

came from a couple of them.. "Perhaps later Commander, when I do not feel so..

Bored." I dropped the sword so he had to jump to keep his feet intact. "And do

get some clothes on.. We are late for eating as it is.." I snapped a pair of

claws together. "Wizard.. Please find out What happened to my Royal

Robekeeper.. He should have been here by now.." A sigh. "And what are all you

gawking at? Out, Out, Out.."

Simpering arrogance. A small creature who looked like nothing I had yet seen

scampered in. "Ah, Sihf.. It's about time. What would I look good in today?"

The feathered being made for the wood closet. "Anything you wear would look

splendid, Sire.." I patted the head. My paw held the beak tightly closed. "Wait

until we are alone.." A shudder went through the animal. "Wizard.. Please Shut

the door behind you. I shall have to talk to the Smith about putting another

bolt on it.." More s******s came from behind the wooden door as it closed. My

other paw stroked down the back, finding many semi-healed scars. "He put those

there.." I looked down into pools of terror. Without letting go of his mouth, I

knelt. "Isskem is dead.. I am Isskem. I am also Shadow. If I let go of you, can

you keep silent?" A ghost of a nod. I let go.. The scream came out of his

nostrils, as I re-clamped claws around his beak. Then slapped him so hard he

twisted out of my grasp and sprawled onto the floor. I re-knelt shoving his

face into my crotch. I didn't care for S/M myself, but that's what he wanted..

If I correctly read what was oozing from every feathered pore.. Besides lust,

that is.

The eagerness to please, coupled with his love/hate/fear of me.. Just as the

Guards expected to see a fop when they came running, so I was one. His tongue

flicked over my cock. Paws gripped my legs. "Master test Sihf. Sihf know

Master.." I shoved my erection down his throat. The creature swallowed it to

the sheath. "Hurry, Slave.. I hunger.." He wrapped his arms around my hips,

fingers clawing at my ass. Again, I got a mental image.. I jerked my dick out,

and lifting his legs, thrust the wet pole into his ass. He squirmed.

Shuddered.. Actually trilled when I pounded his butt into the stone.. Yanked it

out of even That orifice. A few pulls on the overheated flesh did the trick..

Cum matted feathers between his chest and crotch. He grabbed the firehose,

taking the last spurts in his mouth. Then cleaned it well with his tongue.. I

mashed the sticky stuff into his body, dipping a cum-soaked claw between his

legs. A smallish penis appeared. My claws stroked it, tweaked the spiral cone.

He shuddered, adding to the morass with his own semen. I pulled free and stood.

His eyes shone with love.. "I Still need a robe.." He scrambled up and quickly

dressed me. "And clean up.. You are a mess."

I dipped a paw in the mingled cock-juices and lapped it off.. "Remind me to

tell the Cook I would like some of this for The Massmaae Feast.." Dripping

decadence, I left the chamber. Fa'Akl showed me the way to the Eating room. At

least the meal was normal.. For a war. More food was worn than was eaten. I

ducked a joint of something as it sailed past.

"Was it always like this?" I said when I lay in a tub of heated water, digging

a peel out of my ear. The Wizard nodded. "Why the frown?" "I feel hunger.." I

growled softly, pointing out the window. "Someplace out there, beings have no

food. And I saw enough to feed a good-sized village ruined.." I put my muzzle

in my paws. Sighed.. Then stared into a pair of puzzled eyes. "Good Day,

Commander. Change your mind about my offer to lap wine off your balls? Or come

to scrub my back. And perhaps stab it.." He growled. "Since when did The

HanWelder care how much food was wasted, or if Peasants starved?" Almost before

he could react, I was out of the tub and had a pawful of cloth, twisting it,

along with some chest fur. Thrusting his muzzle against mine, I stared into his

widened eyes. "When you can listen to the cries of a starving child, And not

care; Look upon a female who would willingly give herself to feed her family,