Looking for HK USP .45...

OSUPITTSBURGH427

Go To Gander Mountain On 256 By the Wal-Mart. Seen a few USP's in there .40 and .45

NEVER buy a gun from Gander Mtn. That place is a ripoff when it comes to guns.

'Our guns are $100 above the going rate, but if you find an ad for a cheaper price, we'll price match.'

Fuck your price matching, you overcharging cock suckers.

NEVER buy a gun from Gander Mtn. That place is a ripoff when it comes to guns.

'Our guns are $100 above the going rate, but if you find an ad for a cheaper price, we'll price match.'

Fuck your price matching, you overcharging cock suckers.

This man speaks the truth

yeah, gander mountain can suck a dick. i used to work there and wrote corporate that their new price match is a bunch of BS. when i was there, it was first double the discount, then they did price match and took 10% off, now its just a match.

i went to look at a kahr, it was $130 more there than vances. fuck that.

vances will have the best prices in columbus, if not ohio. they buy so many damn guns, they get the best deals.

yeah, gander mountain can suck a dick. i used to work there and wrote corporate that their new price match is a bunch of BS. when i was there, it was first double the discount, then they did price match and took 10% off, now its just a match.

i went to look at a kahr, it was $130 more there than vances. fuck that.

vances will have the best prices in columbus, if not ohio. they buy so many damn guns, they get the best deals.

But get dick for service in return.

Damn, i didnt know it was so overpriced. I never bought a gun from there but was in there looking around, i like the store and some of the pistols. Just seems like 85% of their pistols are from the same company.

Overpriced? USP's aint cheap bud

But get dick for service in return.

ive never had issues w/ vances and bought probably 6-7 guns from them.

plus, if i need any work done on guns, i just take them to my g/fs grandpa, who does some of the gunsmithing for vances their inhouse guys cant handle.