:headscratch:

TimTaylor751647545500

Yeah, what if I bought from someplace else yesterday? I always thought that $40/yr was a waste of $

It's dumb as hell that they make you have a membership card. I can go to Wal Mart, Meijer, Kroger, GFS, etc and I don't have to pay to shop there

Gonna go play in the snow with your winter shoes today?

My knee is fucked, and I haven't driven in a week. Once I can start walking around without crutches I'll be back in action

But you miss out on the super sweet Monday deals....oh wait.

LOL

It's dumb as hell that they make you have a membership card. I can go to Wal Mart, Meijer, Kroger, GFS, etc and I don't have to pay to shop there

yeah, but win our case with two kids, two dogs and my wifes business, the $40 membership is made up in savings in just 1-2 visits. Considering we go there 2-3 times per month, it adds up. their pricing is a lot lower.

silly examples we take advantage of:

3 Huges Packs of Kraft cheese slices....kids love them

Kroger $12 +

Sams $8

Bounce Dryer Sheets

Kroger

$4.80 for standard box

Sams $6 for 3x the above

V8 Fusion Drink

Kroger $4.89ea

Sams $5 for a two-pack

Yogurt

Kroger $4.89 for an 8-pack

Sams $6.49 for a 15-pack

I really need to get a sam member ship.

be prepared to spend money though :) also, it's much easier to over eat :o nothing like buying 10lbs of anything.....espeically if you like it :)

another good example though:

Frozen Veggy's...good quality too.

Sam's 5lbs for about $4

Kroger $1lb for about $1.5-$2

30 pack of 16oz Bottle Water is like $6

Monster Drink....I love that shit in the mornings.

24 pack is like $24

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa.

Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my toungue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his cock, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open.

I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing comapared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me.

I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke.

I can hear the growl getting louder now, he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is reasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up.

His claws dig in deeper, the pain, it's excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my cock explode, covering his chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my cock out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle.

He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his paws in even harder now and slams me onto his cock, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me.

I feel him slow, his cock still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his cum. It's dripping out of me, onto his fur. I reach down, then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa........

I was wondering how long it would take to bring this to CR and who would do it. Just didn't quite expect to see it in a Sam's Club Related post :confused: