Huge Stash of Marijuana Found in Ancient Tomb

87GT

When I moved out of my parents years ago I found a 5+ year old bag of weed from back in the days. My buddy (big stoner) was dying to have it for some reason. Later that night he got pulled over for speeding, and the cop saw the shreds all over my buddy's shirt from just smoking. The cop took the bag from him and said man this is the absolute worst looking weed I've ever seen, get out of my sight.

Haha, lucky bastard. I've heard multiple stories of cops letting people go if they were carrying a small enough amount because they didn't want to deal with it. Apparently the laws in Ohio are a bit more relaxed compared to some other states.

Haha' date=' lucky bastard. I've heard multiple stories of cops letting people go if they were carrying a small enough amount because they didn't want to deal with it. Apparently the laws in Ohio are a bit more relaxed compared to some other states.[/quote']

Well it should be that way in every state. Take the bag and let the person on their way.

Haha' date=' lucky bastard. I've heard multiple stories of cops letting people go if they were carrying a small enough amount because they didn't want to deal with it. Apparently the laws in Ohio are a bit more relaxed compared to some other states.[/quote']

its not that they are lax but who wants 10 pages of paper work for a 20 bag....

its not that they are lax but who wants 10 pages of paper work for a 20 bag....

Kind of what I was saying, although the laws are still better here than in , say, New Jersey. I think possession under 100 grams in Ohio is no jail time and $100 fine, while in Jersey it can be up to 6 months incarceration with a possible $1000 fine.

Imbue it with a bit of moisture and go off on it. It's not like all the THC evaporated. Dunno if this is the same article, but they found a decent amount of it to go around the group there. lol You know one of them had to have held on to a nug.

Also, in Ohio, it's likely you'll receive a 6month license suspension along with the $100 fine and a must show in court. Plus, $30 license reinstating fee once the suspension is up. Just depends on where you go. Still, it is one of the more lax states. I know Mass. recently enacted new possession laws, as well. $100 fine and you don't even have to show up to court. Pay it through the mail and it's done. That's even easier than here. I'm close friends with a couple who live in Boston. He and a professor he works with at Harvard decided that meant they could stroll through the park blowing a fatty. lol I told them, given their positions, maybe they should wait on that a bit longer. :D

Yeah going to jail for 6 months for a bag is a waste of tax payers money. Go fight some other crime.

I have to agree. Although I don't think it is a great idea to smoke the stuff, we have bigger fish to fry.

I have to agree. Although I don't think it is a great idea to smoke the stuff, we have bigger fish to fry.

Take all the drunk rioters from the various OSU campus clashes them, replace their booze with pot. Poof, no more riots.

Pot is a taxable industry that this country needs right now. ;)

Take all the drunk rioters from the various OSU campus clashes them, replace their booze with pot. Poof, no more riots.

Pot is a taxable industry that this country needs right now. ;)

Thank you for the sense.

MA just passed issue 2 which has made it a ticketable offense ($100) to carry an ounce or less of pot. you lose your pot, you pay the $100 ticket, and you go on your way. 2nd time offenders deal with criminal charges though I believe.

It's because Ohio has some of the most lenient laws on possession in the U.S.

We also have the highest allowed weight limit in your house in one bag at 100g. Just under a quarter pound, that's even more than California I believe. All you get is 100 dollar fine minor misdemeanor.

http://norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4557