Bwahahahahahhaha

phil

LOL. She looks like she might be able to handle both of them to

How many CR members does it take to fuck a hippo?

answer, only 2 if it's Phil and Paul, but they may have help from V8 BEAST if needed.

the hate in this thread is strong.

i went out with her tonight and she told me about how she went out with jason, and he treated her wrong, then anthony tried to hit it but she said his"bush" wasnt big enough ( ig you dont get that, go watch the zohan), the she said she doesnt like little things so obviously gary got denied, and she doesnt do black guys so im out. but she does enjoy a man who will push it to the limits. so paul and scott, you are the winnars! congrats you fat fuckers, enjoy your hot date.

btw i really emaild her pauls number and pictures. no im not kidding, me and my brother did it. :lol:

the hate in this thread is strong.

i went out with her tonight and she told me about how she went out with jason, and he treated her wrong, then anthony tried to hit it but she said his"bush" wasnt big enough ( ig you dont get that, go watch the zohan), the she said she doesnt like little things so obviously gary got denied, and she doesnt do black guys so im out. but she does enjoy a man who will push it to the limits. so paul and scott, you are the winnars! congrats you fat fuckers, enjoy your hot date.

btw i really emaild her pauls number and pictures. no im not kidding, me and my brother did it. :lol:

I'm married. Hence I already got one PITA, why would I go get another?