Officially...

MrMeanGreen

I wanna go full fledged rocker and smash the shit out of the guitar that resides in our living room. I hate that fucking game with a passion and yes I am good at it. It is so fucking annoying hearing the damn guitar buttons being pounded on like it was a real guitar. I will say this much, Guitar Hero is better then Rock Band

Guest mitsumodder
I wanna go full fledged rocker and smash the shit out of the guitar that resides in our living room. I hate that fucking game with a passion and yes I am good at it. It is so fucking annoying hearing the damn guitar buttons being pounded on like it was a real guitar. I will say this much, Guitar Hero is better then Rock Band

turn it up loud enough that you can't hear the buttons!

I have been a big fan of the GH series since it came out. I think it is very difficult at first for people that acutally know how to play music. You really have to pretend the song is not playing and just focus on the notes coming. Once you can tone out the song, you can really catch on and start doing much better.