Im a noob but tell me congrats anyway rofl

Bens06GTP

:bangbang:

I applied for a job within the company and just found out that I got the position. :D

It damn near a lateral move, but I do get an increase in salary, and I get to (with the help of a few others) build this team to my liking. Exciting times begin Jan 5th. :D

wat job and company ?

My job title is still unknown since this team is being built by 3 people (I imagine it will be along the lines of agent specialty lead). 1 manager and then 2 leads (me and another person who I havent met yet). But its with Nationwide Insurance. Ill be downtown in Plaza 3. Ill be working directly with Nationwide only agents on policies of people and business's with less than awesome credit scores. Right now Nationwide doesnt write business to people with poor credit. Thats about the best I cant describe it.

My job title is still unknown since this team is being built by 3 people (I imagine it will be along the lines of agent specialty lead). 1 manager and then 2 leads (me and another person who I havent met yet). But its with Nationwide Insurance. Ill be downtown in Plaza 3. Ill be working directly with Nationwide only agents on policies of people and business's with less than awesome credit scores. Right now Nationwide doesnt write business to people with poor credit. Thats about the best I cant describe it.

Heh more people here work for Nationwide then I knew about. So you going to support the Titan/Victoria Insurance agents? If so I feel sorry for you! :eek:

Congrats either way.

Heh more people here work for Nationwide then I knew about. So you going to support the Titan/Victoria Insurance agents? If so I feel sorry for you! :eek:

Congrats either way.

This team was originally in CA if I remember correctly. I currently work in Commercial and we dont write commercial business in CA, so Im not really familiar with what goes on out there now. But they are shutting down the opperation in CA and moving it here. I wont know for sure what Im doing until I cant meet with the CA folks. :cool: