Where to find and buy

DaddyBuiltRacing

RHD cars? I have looked on just about every local car forum known to man, craigslist and even ebay. Does anyone know any places to look for RHD cars mainly hondas? I am in the market for something new and thought a RHD car would be badass..please no flaming lets try to keep this an actual car conversation (not really expecting much lol)

you're going to need to narrow down what model of RHD car you're interested in.

In the FD world you cannot legally bring a RHD version to the US and title it. There are tons of loopholes and "tricks", but in the end it's not above the table.

That certainly does not apply to all cars, and there are some that are legally able to be imported (R32 Skyline comes to mind), but I'm willing to bet you'll find just as many different stories and shady characters as the people who post on Rx7club each week wanting to know how they can title their new JDM Rhd car that their uncle is importing or what not.

Haha not wanting a jeep so there goes the post office idea. I have been researching and it seems like a pain in the ass to import one from Canada. Most times you have to title it as a Race/Show car. I have seen a few cars pop up on honda-tech for sale so i'm going to keep my eye open on there.

why not jsut buy the car you want and convert it yourself?

I could' but i'd rather have one thats already done. Can't really put a clip on living in an apartment complex with no garage lol. They bitch when I change a spark plug let alone an entire front half of my car.

Let me know if you're interested...I know the seller...old friend from my FL days...

For sale is a 93 JDM Toyota Supra Twin Turbo GZ, quite possibly the first hardtop Twin Turbo in the USA to have an automatic transmission from the factory. It has the rare GZ options of leather interior, leather steering wheel with airbag, and passenger side airbag, along with the Torsen LSD.

This car has the optional OEM Toyota JDM sideskirts and rear spats as well as the front active spoiler which comes out at about 65MPH.

The car is completely stock in every way, with the only changes I can find are a new radiator cap and a new gas cap. Even the factory deck and CD player are intact, and not even a tint has been added to the windows! BONE STOCK!! It runs perfectly, and feels very tight and solid.

Its in excellent condition, inside and out, as well as under the hood. There is a crack on the bottom side of the rear passenger side spat. The steering wheel is slightly warn and the drivers seat is also slightly warn, but in surprisingly great condition for being 15 years old. The rear seats are perfect. That's all I can think of at the moment, I will update this as I remember other things of note.

Mileage is about 127,000kms or roughly 80,000miles.

The car has been registered and insured in Florida and is fully legit. If you live outside FL, you will have to consult the DMV in your area first. I can't see why it wouldn't pass in other states, but that is up to you to research. There are other members on supraforums with JDM supras in other states.

I will update this as I remember other details in the next few days.

I am asking $23500.OBO PM me if you have any serious questions or are looking for a phone number. pics coming in a few mins.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll259/blownviper08/newpics1017.jpg

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll259/blownviper08/newpics1027.jpg

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll259/blownviper08/SANY0123.jpg

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll259/blownviper08/SANY0081.jpg

Just to give you an idea of his other cars...he's got a 1000hp Viper, two GTR's (R32 and an R33), daily driver FX35, and this Supra.

PM me if you're serious. I'm not passing his info unless you are ready to buy a one-of-a-kind car from a serious enthusiast.