paul is on Craigslist lol

phil

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

get crazy guys and email these people with they're numbers. then let the shit fly! the least they could do is trace where you live, come find you while ur sleeping and start rimming ur asshole

I think phil already knows where scott lives, so some one maybe getting bro raped tonight lol

Couldn't possibly be Paul; the words are spelled correctly and the sentences all make sense.

he types in english when he is mad, thats how you know how he is really mad.

You'll just have to post a link I am not looking in the M4M section no more. God damn fucked up people posting their dicks online, fuck that's nasty.

why were you looking around the M4M section? something that your not telling us about?

Phil said he was going to get me, so I was looking. I did however see this guy looked just like you. You want to join Phil's party?

i think he got you back by making you look throught the M4M section and then telling all of CR that you did.:p

Phil's car didn't last long, they took it down already. However his sexual reasingment surgery is getting lots of attention.

Here's the best e-mail I've gotten.

dam do u have a vagina an i'd love to put a goodddddddddd fuckin to u my name is dwayne i am 46 clean,dissease free my cock is 6-7 inches cut,thick,cum alot let me know. thanks dwayne

Oops sorry too late some one flag it to be removed.... ahhh well

This one:?

hey all you guys, my name is paul, i love cars, martinis, and hot boys. looking for a little side action for the holidays. i just thought this would be a good place to meet guys so here it is. im uber kinky, and i love it rough tell me what you want me to do and ill do it. drop me a line. k bye ;)http://images.craigslist.org/1f11231373kc3mc3lc8c443d953baa4e41e97.jpg

KillJoy

Mine still works, but they took Phil's car down

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cas/945274473.html

This was the one Phil posted for Paul.

hey all you guys, my name is paul, i love cars, martinis, and hot boys. looking for a little side action for the holidays. i just thought this would be a good place to meet guys so here it is. im uber kinky, and i love it rough tell me what you want me to do and ill do it. drop me a line. k bye